Wow les Shafia... WTFFFFFF!!!!! (article de la presse)

m_falafel

Ceci n'est qu'un passage, pour l'article complet, voici le lien:

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualite...4490285-la-soeur-de-tooba-yahya-se-confie.php

"Le soir, Soraya est revenue sur la mort des filles de Tooba, qu'elle n'a jamais connues. Elle les a pleurées. «C'était tellement dur. Pendant un mois, je ne savais plus qui j'étais.»

Soraya a été scandalisée lorsque je lui ai montré les photos des filles, avec leurs décolletés plongeants et leurs jupes trop courtes. Elle ne comprend pas leur rejet des coutumes afghanes ni leur volonté de fréquenter des garçons. Elles ont bafoué l'honneur de la famille.

Si on respecte l'honneur, il ne peut pas y avoir de problème», a affirmé Soraya.

La fille aînée de Soraya, Farishta, a pincé les lèvres. Elle aussi désapprouve les filles de Tooba. «Elles n'ont pas respecté notre culture, nos traditions et notre religion.»

Farishta, elle, respecte les traditions. Elle s'est mariée à 15 ans. Ses parents ont choisi son mari, un cousin éloigné qui avait 19 ans de plus qu'elle. Aujourd'hui, elle a 28 ans et quatre enfants.

Soraya non plus n'a pas connu son mari avant de l'épouser. C'était un militaire qui vivait à Kandahar. Sa tante lui avait dit que c'était un homme bien. Il avait 27 ans et elle, 16.

L'honneur, l'honneur à tout prix. «C'est très important, a dit Soraya. Si quelqu'un ne respecte pas l'honneur, il n'est rien.

Peut-on tuer au nom de l'honneur? ai-je demandé.

Oui, a répondu Soraya. Si quelqu'un commet un acte odieux, il mérite d'être éliminé.

Les Afghans ont raison de tuer au nom de l'honneur, a ajouté le fils de Soraya, Hamed. Il faut à tout prix respecter l'honneur.»

Hamed a 26 ans. Il vient de se marier. Sa jeune femme, discrète, n'a pas dit un mot.

Le mari de Soraya, Habibullah, a été encore plus tranchant. C'est un homme de peu de mots, mais quand il s'agit de l'honneur, il parle. Si ses filles osaient bafouer son honneur, il n'hésiterait pas. «Je les mettrais dans un sac et je les éliminerais pour qu'on ne trouve plus jamais leurs traces en Afghanistan.»

L'aînée, Farishta, l'a approuvé. Les autres filles ont regardé leur père en silence.

La traduction des propos tenus en dari a été réalisée par un interprète, sur place, à Kaboul.

Nous l'avons aussi fait vérifier par Versacom, une firme de traduction recommandée par l'Ordre des traducteurs du Québec, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec. De rares mots étaient difficilement audibles. Mais selon Versacom, la traduction de notre interprète, présent à l'entrevue, «devrait être considérée exacte»."

Whhhaaaatttt thhheeeeee fuuuuccccckkkk!!!!!

On a un sérieux problème d'immigration si on laisse des psycopath comme ça entrer ici.

Question aux musulmans du board: Honnêtement, est-ce que votre famille qui habite encore là-bas pense comme ça aussi?!

1208_man-sitting-on-steps-crying-frustrated_sm.jpg

All the muslims i work with are not like this.

These fuckers that are getting judged right now are pure fanatics...
It's sad to see they are giving such a bad image to muslims, and now the normal ones got to deal with prejudices...

why do you need to ask the muslims? There are christians that have nearly the same values in those countries.

its not about the religion, its about the culture.

These people are just brought up that way with no connection to the outer world. They dont see anything wrong in this because this is how they were taught since day 0.

When they come here and they see how women and families are, they only see a valueless society, with girls being the equivalents of prostitutes to their eyes.

I've said it in the past as well.

It takes at least 1-2 generations in the western world to get over these mentalities. Most of these people come from places and families with very rudimentary ideals.

One argument was muslim doctors or wealthy, educated saudi families (or royalties) still have this mentality of family honour.

its due to their culture. They are just educated and rich villagers.

Bring a redneck/hillbilly to university. When he comes out, chances are he'll just be an educated redneck/hillbillly with 0 change in values.

You dont have to go to far to find christians just as crazy.

I hope so... White Knight gonna White Knight IMO. Let them express their own arguments. I'm fed up with the "muslim silence". In french we say: "Qui ne dit mot consent".

What I find really stupid is that if youre an immigrant, you are basically tried differently than if you were born here. fuck that shit. You come to a country you abide by the laws, rules, ethics, and beliefs of that country, not by your own.

And this is where Western world will lose, is for bending over everytime for immigrants instead of standing their ground.

By condoning the actions of even one person, any chong, abdullah, or bielschowsky can come and do wtv the fuck they want under the assumption, "well this is how we did it back home and how we demand it to be here."

Its inconceivable that judges might think this way....... But its already too late. Under the ideals of multiculturalism, we have already lost since weve already set precedence for a lot things that we've accepted and shouldnt have.......

And this is where Western world will lose, is for bending over everytime for immigrants instead of standing their ground.
Amen! We're trying so hard to tolerate everything different cultures bring over here that we are beginning to even tolerate their intolerance. We're trying so hard not to appear hateful that we allow them the liberty of openly hating us and our values.

And that's what's gonna sabotage our values and way of life from within. In many cases we're basically allowing trojan horses to enter our society and erode it from within.

Time to turn on the "spam filters" at the gates :)

Le problème c'est que la défense des Shafia est basé sur le fait que le crime d'honneur n'existe pas en Afghanistan.

Ils ont plaidé à mainte reprise lors du procès avoir entendue parlé pour la première fois de sa au Canada uniquement, que c'était presque la mode ici. Même son frère a pris l'avion et est venue plaidé que sa existait pas chez lui.

Apparemment que les hommes maudissent leur femmes et leur cadavre couramment en Afghanistan, mais qu'ils ne leur ferais jamais du mal :rolleyes:

why do you need to ask the muslims? There are christians that have nearly the same values in those countries.

its not about the religion, its about the culture.

These people are just brought up that way with no connection to the outer world. They dont see anything wrong in this because this is how they were taught since day 0.

When they come here and they see how women and families are, they only see a valueless society, with girls being the equivalents of prostitutes to their eyes.

I've said it in the past as well.

It takes at least 1-2 generations in the western world to get over these mentalities. Most of these people come from places and families with very rudimentary ideals.

Ditto! Couldn't say it better myself. Even if I did I'd be called a crying Muslim.

Like you said, even the rich and educated in those cultures do it.

But the question is where did they get this type of culture from? They have been fed bullshit laws from religious texts that says that there are punishments for a girl if she doesn't cover herself up. It's true that there culture was involved, but i blame religion.

But the question is where did they get this type of culture from? They have been fed bullshit laws from religious texts that says that there are punishments for a girl if she doesn't cover herself up. It's true that there culture was involved, but i blame religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

yes its wikipedia but theres sufficient info there to clarify your misconceptions.

one quick quote:

The poll demonstrated how the notion of honor killings and views of whether they are acceptable and justifiable crosses religion and is more contingent on the family’s social culture.

Back