Calling FERRARI owners!!!

Driver MP

Hi MR peeps

Like the title indicates, I am looking for a Ferrari owner that would want to display his sexy car in front off a Downtown Montreal store for the grand prix weekend.

The important client that I represent has offered a juicy deal for any interested Ferrari owner.

Be assured that your car will be safe ( it will be blocked off and security will be present ) and nobody but the owner will move or even touch the car.

Its a one day only deal ( Grand Prix weekend Saturday ) so your car will be available for you to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Anyone interested please contact me at autodef@outlook.com or by PM and I will give you all the details.

Thank you.

How much you offering ? I have couple of older ferraris that I can get access to.

edit : added pics
3332r_BOX.jpg

I would be blown away any Ferrari owner would want to do this.

I came on MR to look for someone because after all, we all share this passion, nice cars and car events. Maybe I'll get lucky. After all it's a nice opportunity to show off your car, free publicity if the owner has a business, make some easy money and get some free goodies...

Worth a try!

I agree, worth a try - I would just recommend a plan B.

I'm a car guy and if I were asked to bring a Ferrari I would do it at no charge for a charity, not for a some store and get 1000$ for the day and a free t-shirt.

My 2 cents, take it for what it's worth!

I came on MR to look for someone because after all, we all share this passion, nice cars and car events. Maybe I'll get lucky. After all it's a nice opportunity to show off your car, free publicity if the owner has a business, make some easy money and get some free goodies...

Worth a try!

The shop owner should have rented one. He can also buy the Mondial for under $30K. Ugly as he'll but it has the badge...

Back