Islamic State Issues Fatwa Against Children with Down Syndrome

Même indirect en lisant ta phrase on peux ce santire visé.
Techniquement tu vise personne. mais en vrai c est une attack présise surtout dans le contex des autre post avant le tien.

anyways
c est un bon reflex ce remettre en questionnement. "Suis-je un faible d'esprit?"
tu devrais y réfléchir.

On peux ce quoi...?

Surtout dans le quoi...?

tumblr_llt585hAyX1qkx0x3o1_500.gif

les islamiste qui tue des enfants retardé

est-il possible que les soldat Islamist sont faible d'esprit?
est-il possible les Islamist sont faible d'esprit?
Que les religieux en général sont faible d'esprit?

Faudrait qu'il vienne confirmer lui meme.
Mais le principe n'est pas là, quand tu affirmes qu'une personne pose des gestes que tu méprises toi-même, c'est une insulte.

soooo...

in ancient times, infants were sacrificed to gods.

in city-nations (sparta is one notable exaple because you've seen hollywood movies about it so it exists) kids that weren't entirely normal were either killed by the parents or simply thrown over the wall outside the city and left to die.

in Africa, the infant death rate among normal children is very high. abnormal children have a minimal rate of survival and will be the first to starve if it comes to that.

among other news, ISIS kills lots of people, including healthy kids. and nobody really cares. yet if they say they want to kill disabled kids, which they don't see anyway, everyone blows a gasket.

ISIS threatening to kill disabled kids is akin to the klingons declaring war on the smurfs. it sounds bad only if you have never heard of either.

soooo...

in ancient times, infants were sacrificed to gods.

in city-nations (sparta is one notable exaple because you've seen hollywood movies about it so it exists) kids that weren't entirely normal were either killed by the parents or simply thrown over the wall outside the city and left to die.

in Africa, the infant death rate among normal children is very high. abnormal children have a minimal rate of survival and will be the first to starve if it comes to that.

among other news, ISIS kills lots of people, including healthy kids. and nobody really cares. yet if they say they want to kill disabled kids, which they don't see anyway, everyone blows a gasket.

ISIS threatening to kill disabled kids is akin to the klingons declaring war on the smurfs. it sounds bad only if you have never heard of either.

Touché, But me I never said it was a bad idéa.
Not only sparta but most of the Greek city have pit to trow away unwanted baby and dog.

But article show ISIS as they killl only for fun.

Quand Russian dit à Vantage qu'il aime ça sucer des graines c'est pas mal une insulte d'après moi

I never said anything of the sort...

I just asked him if he closes his eyes when he takes it in the mouth ...

I did not specify what is taken in the mouth .... Could of been a popsicle ... No insult there !

lol really ? ....

Yes Really !

I don't see it being an insult calling someone an idiot... I am just stating a fact about the level of that persons intellect !

So its ok to call someone crazy (which can be insulting to crazy people) but its not ok calling someone an idiot because he's an idiot or an imbecile ?!

Follow me ?!

Même indirect en lisant ta phrase on peux ce santire visé.
Techniquement tu vise personne. mais en vrai c est une attack présise surtout dans le contex des autre post avant le tien.

anyways
c est un bon reflex ce remettre en questionnement. "Suis-je un faible d'esprit?"
tu devrais y réfléchir.

Tu pense quoi des chemtrails Kossak

Yes Really !

I don't see it being an insult calling someone an idiot... I am just stating a fact about the level of that persons intellect !

So its ok to call someone crazy (which can be insulting to crazy people) but its not ok calling someone an idiot because he's an idiot or an imbecile ?!

Follow me ?!

Russian, t'es vraiment un menteur de basse classe... tu passes ton temps à insulter le monde, arrêtes de nier et de nous prendre pour des imbéciles.
Tes arguments ne tiennent pas la route, avant de les considérer "imbecile", "idiot", "crazy" et tout le reste, il faudrait d'abord connaître IRL les personnes que tu insultes...

BTW, pour information à tout membre de MR qui aurait des doutes, ça me rends malade d'imaginer faire quoi que ce soit de sexuel avec un homme.

Pour en revenir au sujet, ISIS n'a rien avoir avec l'Islam modéré, ce sont des fous de Dieu, comme il y en a dans n'importe quelle autre religion.

Last edited:
Te rends malade... vantage tu es un Homophobe.

as tu des sentiment refoulé?

On peut revirer ça debord aussi mon p'tit démagogue. Faire de quoi de sexuel avec un homme ne te rends pas malade, donc tu es homosexuel KossaK? As-tu des sentiments refoulés?

Lol EVERY ONE ? so now your taking it personal and turning it against me hahahha.... I NEVER talked to you ... but i know you read me... not because you don't stand my opinions you crying for my censure lol....
How come Russia_M3 is still not banned after all the horrbile things i'm reading right and left on MR.

I challenge you to Go on my profile, visit the topics i'm involved in and try to find any insult toward any one here i said !?

lol really ?
no your disciple Lord_Galathon is the internet police ....

Buddy, I think you missed the part where I quoted our resident Pinocchio and not you.

As for our resident Pinocchio I wonder if he speaks the way he writes in real life because if he does he definitely lives in his mom's basement.

Back