6 series and 2 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW4Life

Legacy Member
I was just wondering what you guys think about both these cars.

6 series:
6_series.jpg

2 series:
2.gif

If the 2 series costed something like 30-35k, it would be great!

6_series_track_200.gif

Below are quotes taken from a website about the 6 series:

playing in the league of Ferrari 456 and Maserati 4200 GT at probably half the price.

spy-pictures, shot at Germany's challenging ex-Formula-One race track.

Engine range will start with the 3-litre six-cylinder straight producing 231 HP followed by the 635 Ci and 640 Ci with 272 and 333 HP respectively.

Top of the range will be an M6 with a completely new developed V10 engine, producing 500 HP out of 5.5 litres – enough to overtake and outbrake even a Mercedes SL 55 AMG.

Ce qui sera intéressant, c'est de voir, si la serie 1 sort vrament, si il y aura un modele M... et si oui, il vont l'appeller comment? M1 peut-etre??? ca marche pas, ya déja eu une BMW M1... donc je pense qu'ils devraient sortir la serie 2 au lieu de la série 1...

If any of you guys read "Bimmer" or "BMW Car", there're some really interesting spy shots of the latest designs for the new 6, 5 and 1 series cars (the journalists assume the newer, smaller Bimmer will be called a One).

BMW even put forth a new concept car, the CS1 at Geneva, and it doesn't look so bad.

Personally, I'm hoping for a throwback to the E30 M3 days: light, small and super-sharp handling with a powerful 4-pot engine.

They're also saying the 5 will have only V-8 engines, which pisses me off, and that the six will likely come in V-8 and V-10 forms (a way for BMW to "street" their F-1 engine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back