TK heads get 1st and 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkr

Legacy Member
Congrats to Jean Louis Arpin and Martin Couture for earning 1st and 3rd place in their class at Sanair SOLO event.

Also fastest lap times too :bigup:

Both running TK Race Heads!

Good driving guys :bigup:

yep... good thing they are being sold not given, or we could say that he gives good h....lol.... Tom your heads are by far the best kept secret in motorsport... funny how they all seem to have an expanded dyno curve hey??!! *tu*

I can't wait to put my TK Head on my new block. Hopefully, I'll be adding to the 2004 podium count for TK...

rainnman said:
yep... good thing they are being sold not given, or we could say that he gives good h....lol.... Tom your heads are by far the best kept secret in motorsport... funny how they all seem to have an expanded dyno curve hey??!! *tu*

Thats a broad dyno curve you sexy thing;)

hey thats excellent guys congrats to j-l and mart and tom and god and my familly and my....lol ok enough.

not surprise by your head power , but always comfirmed ! :bigup:

jf

J'aimerais spécifier le temps pour les 4 tours de Jean-louis: 3:55:985 !!!!
Oui oui 3 minute 55 secondes pour une Civic 91!
Question: Pourquoi Mathieu Jarry est pas TK'ed? C'est p-e pour ça qu'il est 0.809 secondes derrière J-L! :D

Domspun said:
J'aimerais spécifier le temps pour les 4 tours de Jean-louis: 3:55:985 !!!!
Oui oui 3 minute 55 secondes pour une Civic 91!
Question: Pourquoi Mathieu Jarry est pas TK'ed? C'est p-e pour ça qu'il est 0.809 secondes derrière J-L! :D

Demande Mathiew pourquoi maybe its a $$$ thing:dunno:

Jean Louis has the old tired block still and will only get faster with the new block;)

Martin Couture too has a tired old block and will get faster when the new block is installed;)

tkm said:
Congrats to Jean Louis Arpin and Martin Couture for earning 1st and 3rd place in their class at Sanair SOLO event.

Also fastest lap times too :bigup:

Both running TK Race Heads!

Good driving guys :bigup:

:bigup: congratulation to the drivers and the builder :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back