404$ dollar ticket, court on the 15 of Jan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
i finally got it!!! my court date!!! im at 8:30pm on the 15th of Jan '02. its gona be very interesting. the report says that we left as the cops were trying to stop us, and we were reving our motors and peeling our tires in a frenzy. i think the cops are watching too many old racing movies. who else got the ticket?

Paully also got it (Psychopathic 16v) (white 16v Scirocco) and his court date is also on the 15th of January.

My guess is that they all want you there at the same time, so if one of you screws up, you all go down!

I feel bad for you!

Pa

turbo how many times a week do you change your tires ??
:lol:
no seriously how many times do you change your tires ?

this topic is about the ticket, not my tires. lets try to keep on track, just for once, i dont care how many posts i get, as long as it is about the 404$ ticket.

do you really think you could win ?
Cause normally the cops word has more value than your word !
So if he says your peeling it means to the judge YOUR PEELING
and he wont beleive anything your saying unless you can prouve it !

Man i feel bad too!! Good LUCK youll need it

100% we will win. I don't have my court date yet but I know exactly what I'm gonna say. The cops are full of @#%$. They never tried to even pull us over..only the one guy who tried to go past them.

peeling your tires away from a stop is only 42$, not 404$ they only stoped us after we had driven 1km down the road at 50kph. i got it guys, all we have to say is that we were in 1st gear, thats why they thaught we were reving our motors.

hahahah we got you there piggies. i'll huf and i'll puff and i'll blow you away with my 16psi.

You are innocent until PROVEN guilty. I went to court many years ago and won. They pulled me over about an hour and a half after they allegedly saw me race a Chevy Capri!!!
I proved to them that they could not have determined it was me driving the car at the time.

Matt

PS: Good luck to everyone...If you weren't racing, you don't deserve a ticket. If you were, well, I hope you win anyways!

It cost me 118$ when i was 17....as i peeled off a little rubber at a stop....thats the maximum you pay as a minor....talked to a cop when i got stopped a second time for speeding(88 in a 50 :( ) and the cop told me :

"tu t'est faite avoir pour ton autre ticket"
c'est 42$

so the conclusion is that they charge what they want!

good thing your cars a sleeper....might of charged you more if you had one of those Type - R stickers....:pPP

Anyhow, GOOD LUCK buddy!

I got my paper today as well. Turbo323 & DannyITR we have to get together at Tim's to discuss this. Let me know.

Marco..

I seem to be the only one not to get it today. hmmm, mabye mine got lost in the mega-merger.

you should b so lucky... you got %&@#& more than most of us. i thought you said that you paid it?

Hey Adam, if your serious about wining the court case get a hold of me as soon as possible I'll hook you up with my lawyer

Give Karim a call for my #

Yeah I got mine....."Crissent des pneus"?!?!? what the hell are they talking about? I was the first person in the lineup of cars that was pulled over on the road, theres no way they couldve known that I squeeled my tires even if I did do it! Not to mention the fact that the cop that intercepted me as I was going down the road damn near smashed into me! I cant wait till the 15th, I swear Im gonna prepare a case!:D

lol it's the street racers vs the world!

lolz

go get em guys!
make the world a better place for the little guys... (like me)

Just doing there job !
But it sucks ...
cant you bribe the cop ! the timbits are not that expensive for 1$ you get 25 i think ? right adam !!

I paid the tickets for my clear lens' and no insurance papers but as for the $404...f-that I'm not paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back