jlappelle pour confirmer
il repond pas
kan jreussi a le rejoindre, il me dit quil va etre libre ce soir a 6h
je lappelle a 6h
il me dit kil me rappelle dans 5 minutes
jattends
1h plus tard jle rappelle
pis il me dit quil a pas le temps

c encore un ptit cul immature qui doit emprunter le char de sa maman pour se deplacer *fag*

se tenir loin de lui
car il va vous faire perdre votre temps

hes a reliable guy, ive dealt with him many times, never had a problem ever. i HIGHLY recommend him. just because he didnt call you back u say he's unreliable? maybe an emergency came up. i think you need to relax, it's not like he took your money or gave you a broken item

yea i know him .. cool guy ... reliable ... sorry it didnt work out for you .. but hes a good guy

acidburn5103 is a great guy, I bought stuff from him before and everything was smooth.

I never had problems with him.

c encore un ptit cul immature qui doit emprunter le char de sa maman pour se deplacer

I know for a fact that he has his own car...

Relax man don't jump to conclusions, It is obvious by the replies to your thread that your wrong*byewhore*

MrMaxima said:
hes a reliable guy, ive dealt with him many times, never had a problem ever. i HIGHLY recommend him. just because he didnt call you back u say he's unreliable? maybe an emergency came up. i think you need to relax, it's not like he took your money or gave you a broken item

X10 i think you need to relax, it's not like he took your money or gave you a broken item*tu*

I had the same experience. Waste of time. This was for a pocket bike.
He bumps his thread over and over. The whole time, I PM him and call him. He also said to me that he would call back and never did. He PM`s me latter saying that he lost his phone? Later when I called him, no answer (call display?). Never answered my PM`s again about the bike. But,.......He still bumps it and posts it for sale in threads. A real time wasting chain puller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back