Hatch 240 SX W/shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
still available, i need it gone this weekend!!! massive amount of bills to pay..

its red, in great condition, with hatch shocks, i dont even need to post a pic of it...

MyRidzPhucked said:
still available, i need it gone this weekend!!! massive amount of bills to pay..

its red, in great condition, with hatch shocks, i dont even need to post a pic of it...

I can pick it up today but I need to know:

Wing or not?

Has it ever been repaired or is it original?

Thanks.

i think there was a wing on it before... i havent taken a look at the hatch for quite awhile, I'll check tonight... Are you available on the weekend? if so, I'll send you some piuctures EARLY saturday morning and that will tell you all you need to know.. I'm working till 3pm on saturday so anytime around 4 is great. I hope you have a good way to transport it, the last guy wanted to take it in a tercel and i just shook my head and smiled lol

MyRidzPhucked said:
i think there was a wing on it before... i havent taken a look at the hatch for quite awhile, I'll check tonight... Are you available on the weekend? if so, I'll send you some piuctures EARLY saturday morning and that will tell you all you need to know.. I'm working till 3pm on saturday so anytime around 4 is great. I hope you have a good way to transport it, the last guy wanted to take it in a tercel and i just shook my head and smiled lol

Please do send pics, we'll go from there.

MyRidzPhucked said:

Please do send pics, we'll go from there. broke_sr20@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back