I need you help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteZomby

Some guys on a bike forum in Montreal do not beleive me that a car can beat a bike on a race on the highway (I know your not suppose to street race but it's just a discussion whe have going over there) so I want you to help me point this out to them. I'm saying a car can be faster than a bike from 80 km/h and on on the highway but not on top speed but their all calling me an idiot for saying that my old Civic would beat bikes on the highway (91 SI with GSR swap forged pistons and rods and turbo kit at 18 psi with a 50 shot!!). I ran 11.86 with it and I know for a fact I could rape bikes on the highway till I would hit the cutoff in fifth. Here's the site: http://www.montreal4ever.com/

Just go on the Forums, then General talk and then What do you do in winter. I have the same name over there and see what I say on page 3 of the discussion and what all the other guys reply.

Thanks and you can also give your opinion here if you want.

A very high-performance car like yours, a Viper, etc. could likely hold its own against a 600 on the highway at 120+ kph...it's a matter of aerodynamics.

I know but the dumbasses over there don't beleive me. I guess I'll just have to show them come spring:bigup: . I'm not saying a bike is slow, I'm just saying that a car can be as fast on the highway. On the 1320, it's alot harder to beat a bike. I hit a 10.67 at 134mph with my 98 GSX-R 750 and that was stock with a K&N filter. Now I've stroked my engine to 852cc, I've got some sprokets on it, full Hindle exhaust (4 to 1), TRE mod, remapped ECU, cams and high comp pistons so it should be real close to 9s!!! I can't wait for next summer. It's now putting 132 to the rear wheel:bigup: and weighs 378 pounds so you do the math on the power to weight ratio:eek: so I'm sure cars will have a hard time with me on the 1/4 mile but on the highway, I'm sure I can still get my ass kicked by a new Viper or even my friends CRX that is B18Cd with forged internals and nitrous that will be running 22 psi of boost on the highway up to about 250, then I'll walk by.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back