rpm gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowrider

Legacy Member
i got a rpm gauge the autometer 2300 with no shift light and i was wondering if i install it myself if there was any chance of it beaing less acurate , and is it hard to do because the shops want like 100 to install :dunno:

how much did you paid for this rpm, is it the 3 1/2 "big.
Where did you get it?

for the installation, I already did one a few years back. Its not a very difficult job put i dont really remember how many wires there was. Ill go look at it on my car and give you some advices tomorrow.

it was 130$ but i had to order it and its not me putting it in its my cuzin he already did his 2 times , so i just wanted to know if it would be less acurate

As long as its hooked up for right # of cyls you have there are no other adjustments to make.

It's really easy to hook up, just connect it to your tach wire either off an injector or from the coil.. Now don't connect it to the big coil wire!!! there should be 2 wiures going to the coil..... one is a 12V constant and the other one is your tach signal..... (If I remember corectly)

the wire is a blue wire mike but the wire is next to your fire wall close to the light terminal is if it's like my car but or else i'll pass by your house this week
see you cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back