looking for stereo equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhmmm tell him to save up a bit more. Cause for under $500 for a complete system I wouldn\t recommend anything to you. The new head unit I'm looking to buy is roughly about $750-$900. Thats just for the head unit. Right now I'm running two tens and a small amp (JBL BP300.1), and for sure I need a new amp, cause this one isnt powerful enough for the subs, I can hear it clipping. This amp alone used is about $300. Your friend will roughly need about $1000 for a non-fancy system.

i have something not too fancy that i bought this summer, it's a head unit from alpine model cdm7861, still brand new very good condition. reason for sale is because i want a fancy one, price 350, paid 450 + tax + install

hehe, boy that could, I think he wanted a full system for $450. Thats why I find it quite impossible to do. My subs are some lower model 10s and they are about $150 ea. Well, I don't think I'm going to keep these I may in fact switch over to 3 12s. But the 10s I have are MTX, and I don't think I'm going to get that. They're great for the price but I've heard better (Infinity Perfects!)

for sale cheap price

PHOENIX GOLD FOR SALE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 sub de 10" PHOENIX GOLD
Modele 104XS DoubleVoiceCoil.
Max handling 200 watts RMS.

Boite de son selée de construction MDF de 3/4"(construite par des professionels).
Recouverte de tapis gris.
Facade en PLEXIS GLASS de 1/2" gravée PHOENIX GOLD
Dimensions de 33"X11"X12"
Incluant 3 lumieres bleu a l'intérieur des cloisons.

Seulement 4 mois d'utilisation, comme neuf.

Valeur de 1000$
Demande 450$

Email me at: Unibroue@npclub.com

image.photoloft.com/opx-b...214,FFFFFF

Interested in subs, amp and head unit.

Thanks to everyone who responded! i keep telling my friend that he needs to save more:) I mean I 've got clarion throughout my car...from the head unit, speakers, DSP, amps, and you know that @#%$ cost me some money!!! I have really ghetto subs though, but my speakers' clarity make up for it!!! My friend is getting a sony deck form future shop, and all he wants now is an amp and subs... if you could help me out that would be great...I am looking for 2 10-inch subs...but they have to hit well. can you guys and girls help me out? I am selling stainless, ceramic headers, if any one is interested.

Re: Interested in subs, amp and head unit.

Well Sony disappoints me when it comes decks. I don't quite suggest Pioneer either, but they're not bad (better then Sony). I would say this years new model JVCs probably have some of the best features, and good reception over the waves. The SH55 is a nice unit, and if your friend finds the cash I'd say go with the SH99 if he like MP3. On his budget I'd stay away from anything Alpine, they are good units, just they're pricey.

As for 2 10" subs, I will be eventually selling my 2 10" MTX in a Sealed box, but not right away. I also have a 10" Sony in a ported box, I never got a chance to even use it. It's still new. It handles up to 150W/600W peak. The box is carpeted, and everything is in perfect condition. If your interested, make me an offer... Brand new the sub was $125 and the box was $80.

99 altima gxe i have infinty perfect twelves 4 sale 375$ each
brand new never used still in original wrapping and box if your interested go to my post

Ground, yeah I noticed it in your original post. but Before I get the Infinity's I have to save up :) And I want to buy my amp first. Once I buy my amp, I know I can get about $250-$300 or maybe more for the one I'm using now. I'm planning to buy the JBL1200.1, most likly on ebay, cause I've seen them really cheap on there. ($250 US instead of the regular $750US list price.) My upcoming system plans are2 new amps, a mono sub woofer amp and a 2 or 4 channel amp for my front speakers. The buy my front components. Hopefully going to build some custom kicks and get a 3 piece 3way comps. but I guess I'm still livin in a dream world :) Don't count on me for that Infinity, it seems I'm going to be awhile :D

LANZAR ampli payer 1100$+taxes,TMS 160Q,4x40 watts,2x160watts mono,Xover variable LP/HP, boost variable @45hz,petite encavure sur ampli foinctionne parfaitment,demande 300$
2XSUBS 12" LP PRO LANZAR 8 0HMS 400watts,basket en aluminium mouler,payer 450$,demande 125$ chaque.impecable
KENWOOD EQ, KGC 4042A,1/4 DIN,sortie sub variable,fader,5 bandes,double illuminations,payer 275$ demande 75$ excellent condition.
COUSTIC 215XR ampli 2x75watts,280watts mono,hp/lp variable,scratch sur le dessus il es neuf servit 1 mois vaut 450$ je le laisse pour 175$
2X SUBS 8" SE LANZAR 4 OHMS 100watts,payer 145$ demande 60$ chaque.
2X SUBS 8" VS LANZAR 4 OHMS 80watts,payer 125$ demande 50$ chaque.
2X SOUNDSTREAM USA 45 MAXSPL 4" COAX .neuf,payer 145$ demande 60$
2X SOUNDSTREAM USA55 MAXSPL 5.25" COAX.1 mois d'usure,payer 160$ demande 70$
2X SUBS COUSTIC REFERENCE 6.5" 4 0HMS FREE AIR,monter sur rack face a face 60watts max ,neuf.payer 180$ demande 60$
2X SUBS COUSTIC REFERENCE 10" 8 OHMS 100watts,payer 200$ch. demande 75$ chaque
ROULEAU DE FIL a haut-parleur 16 GAUGE MONSTER CABLE,reste 600 pieds,peu vendre au pied 0.15$
CROSS-OVER COUSTIC XM-3e,3 voies,sub variable avec fil de remote pour controle de bass,payer 325$ demande 125$
IMAGE ENHANCER CARVER,avec controleur avant variable et on/off,(aide a augmenter le stage avant)payer 275$,demande 150$
je suis ouvert a toute offre raisonable.

NO way man,, Kenwood eXcelon is INSANE, am running 2 of there amps, 5 1/4 speakers and there face and believe me there SICK.

very very expensive but hey its competition stuff what do you expect...

do it right the first time...... and save a lot in the end!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back