Att:phateg

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoonRacing

Legacy Member
how much can u get the moterola one 4!!!
im in if u can get. anywas fill me in cause i would prefer that one then the audiovox

Before jan 9th, 4 months prepaid same 200 minutes per month, plus i think there are free weekends(not sure yet), but it's gonna cost $75, it's this phone(black phone), they are charging $119 plus taxes in stores...
product_prepaid.jpg

Motorola 120 c, nicer but a little more, i can probably get a few, all legit no worries.

Check out Bell's promotion for the same phone i'm offering:www1.bell.ca/shop/application/commercewf?origin=funnel_page.jsp&event=link(goto)&content=/jsp/content/personal/catalog/wireless/promotions/christmas/prepaid.jsp&REF=FN_SP2_QC

If you want it today tell me i'll pick one up, that's $75 for everything.

CALL Dave ASAP: 578-4904

well i can still get that phone at that same price but after jan 9th instead of 4 months prepaid it's gonna be 3 months prepaid with free weekends, which is still okay.

Anywas so ill the money by next wed so ill write u a email and i guess will meet somewhere sounds good its 4 the moterola

me i have those for 25$ taxes in !!!!!!!!!!!

119$ !!!!!! crazy if you buy it at that prices.

$119 is what they are charging in stores, CLICK ON THE LINK, but if you can sell these phones for $25 dollars at your "special store" then be my guest, i don't like being called a crook.

just remember spoonracing, after the 9th of jan, no more extra free month, it's only 3 months 200 minutes each month plus free weekends...their promo is ending

one more thing when it up the phone still can be activited...
i know its a dumb question but just in case. and is there any contract to sign

there is no contract to sign, but there is a credit check(drivers licence, and or credit card) after the three months are up, you can either cancel the phone or continue with their special promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back