PHATEG!!!!!!!

• Thread starter powered by honda
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

powered by honda

Hey man, i need you to call the fido place to give them your information, i called them and they said i need your information. Can you call and say that Paul Saini will take over the phone. Thanks man. Can you do it as soon as possible, thanks man.

Oh and can you save me a MOTOROLA phone too, 60$?

man fido's retarded, hey paul call me at home and we'll speak, i have a phone number your suppose to call, and they told me that you have to get a new SIM card because i cancelled mine, but they didn't tell me that, (i'll pay for it because it was my fault)i'm gonna check at my work and see if i can purchase one there. If you want i can give you one of the 6 month audiovox phones and you can pay the $25 Sim card,
anyways call me : Dave 696-0826

The extra phone is for my friend, i WOULD call you but i'm not supossed to have a cell phone yet, and i am getting away with it, and if my mom hears me talking about a cell phone, she'll be all curious, hehe, so um... I called them too, and they said i need a NEW sim card too, so are you like going to drop it off at my house or something? I bought a pre-paid card already, and then i called and they said all this @#%$ to me, damn. I want to activate it as soon as possible. Are you able to drop it off at my house or meet me somewhere? I'll call you tonite or something, after i'm done my homework and studying, i'll give you a call, thanks a lot. And my friend wants the MOTOROLA phone, if thats possible, can you get me one? Doesn't it have 4 months pre-paid? Give me a shout, latez man.

Hey Dave, what time do you finish work at?? I'll meet you thursday, hows that?? IF you can make it, meet me at cote-vertu metro station. Can you get the MOTOROLA phone too? For 75$? 3 months pre-paid and free weekends. Call me tomarrow, or i'll call you around 6:00 alright? Thanks man, latez.

Hey Dave, i'm going to call you soon, but if you read this in advance, i will give you $80 for the MOTOROLA phone if you drop it off at my house, its $75, $5 to come here. IF you can. Anywayz...we'll talk about this when i call you, thanks again, latez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back