Sega Dreamcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

PmDaWg

Legacy Member
Hey boyz and girlz,

I got a Sega Dreamcast with 2 controllers and 2 memory cards. I have like about 30 games maybe more. I wanted to get rid of it so I can buy an X-Box. If no one buys it its cool I'll have an X-Box and a DreamCast.

would you sell tokyo extrem racer 1 and 2 seperately??? I would be interested..and how do you find it comparest to Metroplois Street Racer..

Dude it kills MSR, in Tokyo Extreme Racer 1 and 2 you can change the Skirt Kits, Rims, too much other @#%$ to list on your car piece by piece. The list of cars is a good selection, and the way the game was developed was in accordance to actual street racing unlike doing laps against everyone and their mother. This is a one on one racing game. Both the games were aided by Import Tuner, so imagine the amount of details that might have went into the cars. The games are known for their 60 Frames/Sec realism. I play those games all the time. And Project Gotham Racing (on X-Box) has nothing on these games. My cousin has PGR I didn't like the way the cars drove. The street racing scene in the game is setup as this, you will notice a regular cars/trucks on the highway you won't be able to race them, but from time to time you will see a moded car that has an arrow on top of it, this means rival, you then can highbeam the person to race him or pass him to find someone else to race, depending if you think you can beat him. This is in Quest Mode. Their are other types of racing on the games as well, such as testing Maximum Speed of your car, Time Battle, etc... When you race a car it tells you what team that car is a part of and every team has a leader. Unfortunately Tokyo Extreme Racer 2, even though I love it more then Tokyo Extreme Racer 1 is single player, Tokyo Extreme Racer 1 is multi-players. I'd be willing to sell the games for a decent price. Make an offer.

www.gameboyz.com/g/preview_151_p2.html

Here is a link where you can get some details on T.E.R. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back