looking for radar detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell Bel Radar Dectors, if you need one, I can get it for you ! I can get you BEL radar Dectors brand new , in a box. www.beltronics.com

which ever model you would like I can get it for you.It takes me 48 hours to get them. And if your intrested in "Vector LR Remote" I can install it for you too....( that's the one that's hidden and is almost impossible to find by the naked eye )

Napootuning@hotmail.com

514-892-5555

well if you want a prce you'll have to tell me which model you want and I'll get you a price on that model. I've never been caught with a radar but as far as I know it's undetectable. I've heard of cases where they have two police patrol on the highway and the one in the front tries to radar you and when you hit on the brakes the the 2nd cop behind you sees you slaming on the brakes then they assume you have a radar !

That's what I've been told !

that is the only radar Detector that I know about ;-)

Naughty Montrealer
U seem to know what u are talking about
I heard a rumour that if u have a dectector in ur pocket and not actually installed into ur car then it works and it's also not illegal is that true at all?
Thanks Karim

I have a Valentine One for sale if you are interested. As you probably know, it is the best one on the market and there is no way it can be detected unless the cop sees it. If you are interested call me @ Sticky Grafix 514.624.1121 ask for Luca.

wouldn't that be kinda stupid.. putting 2 cops with the second one radaring you? wouldn't you brake when you saw the first one? I know I would.

So all that stuff about radar detectors detectors is not true? I never did understand how you would detect a radar detector. They don't send out any signals, they only receive them right? If they sent out, then I could see how you'd be able to detect them, but otherwise.. dunno.

Actually Daso they would have to send out wouldnt they? Otherwise they would only detect when your crossing the radars path. There is no point in a detector telling you you are being checked by a radar. You want it to tell you before you get to that point. So it would need to send out a signal, and send back a reply.

I honestly don't know... I really havn't a clue how those work. I always figured it was like a radio, once it catches the signal, it beeps... I've never looked em up really. If anyone could tell me how they work, I'd be a happy person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back