Engine needed !!! All good offers will be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

4drscanruleztoo

I need help i want and an engine and i dont want to pay big. I have my stock engine rigth know and i'm f***ing tired of it. I even have a not vtec engine. I want to have like a b18a or something like that. Even a good SI engine with a good compu. Something that will give me around 140-160hp. I don't what to pay 2000$ for a SIR or a b18c. I don't care if it's legal or not ! Help me plz !

I need a complete swap ecu tranny, block head sensor, intake, compu ect.... for my 1993 LX

thx !

It's goint to be hard to get 160 hp with a D16 but maybe with a b18 but you shouldn't compromise and buy stolen crap, that's just bad business. Imagine if someone would steal your car for parts, would that bother you?

engine

Sorry guys about what I said about solen engine. I just dream about my new engine beeing stolen by a guy and it just freak me out. For the SI 1993 that you told me... How much hp could a get with thoses parts and whould it be better that and b18 engine ? I what something cheap but that can run a little also. I don't know a lot about motors so that's why you can help me.

I'm waiting for your anwser and if someone have a integra complete motor for sale ! Leave your offers !!

thx a lot agains guys !

engine

Can someone else help me. Post me all your offers. I'm think i'll go with a b18 more than an SI engine. More torque and more hp at the start with no crank.

SO if you have any offers plz post it to me.

thx again guys !

engine again :p

well i'm interessed , What can by my time on 1/4 mile with that motor. around like 15.5 ?

It's not that your Si is'nt a good motor but it's sur that a 'teg motor could be a very good choose also. A 'teg motor start with 13 more hp that a Si an a lot of more torque also. I'm sure with the crank you can beat a stock 'teg motor. But if i just could found a 'teg for 1000$ even if it's a 92 .
As long that the motor as under 140 000km. I just want some power I wont keep this car for long .
So that's just for 1-2 years. When all have some more cash then i'll by somehing good. very good.

thanx you again and check if you Si could have some other thing that can crank it a little more .
(no nitous plz) a don't want to have my engine in piece or to buy valves and a lot of other thing to support the nitro. Thanx you again for the time your speading ! .

Others offers are accepeted ! Anybody got an b18 for sale ?

SI jamais quelqu'un parle francais vous pouvez me répondre aussi y'a pas de trouble ;)

engine

Well i don't know if a turbo is a good idea....

i'm not just racing with this car.... i just want more power
not to be able to do 11 on the 1/4 mile thanx you again your Si is quite interesting .. but i think you have an other buyer but reply to me again !

Re: engine

Ya thats the thing, If you dont want it, i got someother guy comming to see it tuesday...

But its a good deal,,
its up to you........

PS. turbo is not just for racing...

engine

yes i know that but turbo is so much trouble and i don't want to see my car at the garage much longer than in my hands. Just waiting 30 sec before turning of the key because your turbo need to cool a little that's not for me. Well that what my firend told me i can be wrong too.
I don't know a lot about motor. Anyway for your Si
you start at 127hp and 106lbs of torque and a 'teg motor
start at 140hp and 128lbs of torque i think. That's why if i want to crank a motor i'll go with a b181. And your deal is good but i can find a Si for 400 legal like an 93-94
I don't know what mods you have done into your engine the only thing I know is that you have an header that's it. Can you just precise what mods you have done to your engine please.
thx you again ! .

marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back