wanted: stockish g35 or 350z to race

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickZED

Legacy Member
to race my little all-motor civic, just to see how i compare.

thanks!

west island prefered... so i dont waste your time. at the track, of course :thefinger :p

bah laisse le faire, le pire c est pas celui qui a demandé c est celui qui va aller courser avec

NICKZED street race it's dangerous for the others ......and you, so take time and go to the track, and then you ll see plenty of willing guys with their Z and G35

ridicule de voir un thread comme ca de la part d'un membre avec plus de 4000 posts...keep street racing off the street.

D3stro said:
ridicule de voir un thread comme ca de la part d'un membre avec plus de 4000 posts...keep street racing off the street.

keep street racing off the street? that makes a boatload of sense

read my first post... it clearly says on a track. lmao.

Go racing on the street! That's where the shit goes down! It's not a real race unless you're swirving around potholes!

the only type of track there is in the west is this

Track_6.jpg

:thefinger
but nice K24 u got there... Steve showed me a video. man u got skill for a 16 y-o:bigup:

skil what who??...all i know about this guy is reading a post once about him having ADD!......you aint alone brotha...i ironically passed all my classes in cegep so far with an average grade(like 75).....but i feel like this semester...man....everything is just goin downhilll...i feel like my head is in japan now...this blows....my topic blows...cant wait to finish ****in cegep!:cry:

lol...

yea, i found one on the highway.

needless to say that when i did a pull he got scared and didnt want to do much more then fly by me.

Yeah, CEGEP is a bitch sometimes, and Dawson has to many distractions....stores, food, hot girls....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back