I'll let the golf go for $1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I'm selling my 89 golf for $1999. It has 186 000 km and barely any rust. It has been my winter car fo the past 2 years. I've had a bunch of parts replaced including the heater, brakes, and starter. I think this is a reasonable price since everything (except the horn) works. The car drives really well.

Nov5AD02.jpg

interestd!!!

y0!!!!!is it standart????does it have perfomance part(p-flow)?????????cd player??? describe it very detailly!!!!!plz and if you have some picture of the interior!!!

really interested!!!

first!!!where can I go to see it ....because me i'm in valleyfield(like 1hour from mtl and 30-45min from pte-claire !!!!and tell me if I have too change parts??new parts are in???and the engine a 1.8l ????

and is it negociable!!!!????!!!

p.s:do you speak french??

Vous pouvez venez le voir n'importe quand. Je suis a Kirkland. Pas de pieces a changer. Tout ca marche. Laissez moi savoir par e-mail! Le prix est negociable mais pas beaucoup. Avant je voulais $2300.

staff@montrealracing.com

DannyITR

Hey danny where are you in Kirkland.....si je peut y aller demain bin je vais passer la voir est surment l'essayer si tu veut bien!!:p Et apres on pourra discuter sur le prix la.....juste me dire l'addresse ...pi comment me rendre la a partir de l'autoroute"!!!!!

thx Dan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back