H&R lowering springs

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vtec powah

does any one know if these are good springs, i found a good deal on them, but im willing to pay more for better quality springs..
thanks

they are the top of the lign, better than newspeed and most of the other brands out there.

it says that they do 2.0 inch drop in front, and 1.75 in the back, will the car look like its not leveled??

It should look pretty level. Most cars are a bit higher in the front to begin with. What kind of car is it?

MAtt

We carry both Neuspeed and H&R Springs, and they are both of good quality.

However, we tend to recommend what we have tested on the track. and the H&R springs never disappointed us, and they proved to be top quality, as they're used in the world's top race cars.

I would say spend a little bit more and go with H&R.

Fred, you are right. Both companies are excellent. I prefer the Neuspeed's. I have driven them both on and of the track. My personal preference was the Neuspeed sport for the street and Race for the track.

Are you still running neuspeed/koni on your integra?

Matt

Yes i do, I still have the Neuspeed race springs that i bought from you few years ago ( good memory Matt!)

They are the "old" Neuspeed springs, when they were manufactured by H&R.

By the way, did you guys begin to carry H&R springs?

Matt lets not get into this again, because this time I wont be as diplomatic.....Neuspeed needed the best manufacturer in the world for their spring program, Rolland from Neuspeed went and contacted H&R and sign them, When Rolland decided to leave Neuspeed and take H&R and import them to the state, Neuspeed went beserk (with good reason) and changed to Grueber!!

Now, as for you taking them to the track, do you seriously think that it gives you any credit or credibility for your comment?? since when are you a car road tester?

please stick to what you know, and stop improvising answers.

as for the answer to the question above: yes they are the best, go with them and be happy forever after.

whoever is working tomorow, Track or Rmr, can you please tell me if H&R make springs for a 88 mazda 323 4 door?

trac racing and rmr, could you guys both give me you prices for the H&R, and neuspeed springs, around a 2 inch drop, for a 96 GSR, thanks

Christmas special on the H&R is 319$ for inventory in stock, and the Neuspeed are 309$...if my memory serves me right...;)

not in stock...its between 48 hours and 1 week to get them, I'll still make you a good deal dude , don't worry!.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back