COmplete 5 lug conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

So I was thinking on tackling this project in the upcoming weeks. I got myself a good deal a complete set of rotors, calipers, hubs and spindles as well as 4 300zx 16inch wheels.

Now, I have a basic set of tools aswell as a car stand and was wondering if theres anything I should know and take into consideration before pulling the whole thing apart. A friend of mine is a mechanic in training and will help me out.

you need a puller and some kind of shop press, brake lines you need to figure out also how to make the e-brake work afterwards

If your new at this, keep the stock rear brakes, just get S14 5-lug rotors. The frotn is easy, but the back might be a bitch, depending on how old the car is, the axles might be stuck in the hubs. Also for the front, are you using conversion hubs or S14 parts? You have an S13 right?

If your new at this, keep the stock rear brakes, just get S14 5-lug rotors. The frotn is easy, but the back might be a bitch, depending on how old the car is, the axles might be stuck in the hubs. Also for the front, are you using conversion hubs or S14 parts? You have an S13 right?
He's got a s14 if i remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back