Please Help me with your Photoshop Skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx6420

I'm getting this helmet in the mail within the next week, and I need a mirrored visor.
The choices are simple. Gold Mirror or Chrome mirror visor.
Can someone please photoshop what it would look like for both scenarios? please?

helmet
profile_aokiserpent_LRG.jpg

Chrome mirror (bad pic i know)
shield_mirrorchrome_LRG.jpg

Gold mirror
shield_mirrorgold_LRG.jpg

Thank you

Gold looks better overall and in general, but on that helmet Id say chrome.

That's exactly my issue here!! I know gold is sooo much nicer all the time. However this helmet looks different, something about it. I dunno...
I'm sure over time i'll have both of them, but I really want to know which one to get first.

I baby my things like crazy, so the scratches don't really concern me. But buying two right away is not really an option. Money is tight with all expenses. Would someone actually be able to photoshop it for me thoug?

I baby my things like crazy, so the scratches don't really concern me. But buying two right away is not really an option. Money is tight with all expenses. Would someone actually be able to photoshop it for me thoug?

lol scratches aren't something you can "baby"

unless you decide to put like a soft cloth in front of your visor while you ride, but then you'd crash :rofl:

Ah, I see what you mean, the bugs....yes. Well I still need someone to ps this for me. Because it's imperative I see the difference. Plz anyone?

It's hard to PS something of a dif angle and fit the 3-4 shades of gold in that small spot. Well for me anyway (Im a noob at PS)

When you get the helmet, go into your bike shop and ask to see both, and then compare and get whichever one you like better. That would be your best bet since it'll be exactly it and not a different shade of a photoshop..

C'est pas complique, t'as du argent et du or dans ton casque alors un ou l'autre ca va fitter. Si tu dis que t'es paume, teintee noire c'est moins cher et t'as du noir aussi sur le casque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back