Got it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8ball

Passed my final road test this morning... can't wait to get on the road... yeeeehaw:D

How was it ?
Under the rain ?
Which SAAQ ?
How much time did it take?

Thanks !:bigup:

Congratulations by the way !:D

hey guys thanx alot....

uhh to JeTTa Type R

It was at Henri-Bourassa, took about an hour... it was a bitch in the rain. I thought I failed but I passed, I sped through a yellow light... oops... Not too bad though, dont be nervous it just makes it harder.

That's about it...

Last edited:
Congrats man,
i did mine last week at the SAAQ henri-bourassa
I too thought I failed but I passed.

yah, it was definitely harder than I though.. I was thinking piece of cake, but when you got some guy in a car behind you telling you what to do, it really takes a toll on the nerves... makes it harder to drive... and I was in the damn rain too.. that sure didnt help... whatever got it.. that's all that matters now :)

Congrats, I got mine about a month ago. I didn't do mine in rain but it was -5 outside, my visor was freezing all the time I could not see anything.

yah... -5 must of been rough... I think I would of preffered cold over rain though... I couldnt put the visor down cuz it was all wet and blury, and when he put me on the highway I was getting pinged in the face by sand and little rocks. On top of it, I was wearing glasses so my glasses were completely wet and blury so basically I was driving blind on the highway.. hehe..

Well good luck to anyone going for the exam, dont let me instill fear in you.. it's not that hard... just suck up to the evaluator... dont forget to shake his hand hehehe

I did that too, shake his hand, don't know if it helped but I passed too so probable didn't hurt.

Yep the cold was not fun but I rather get cold than rain. I got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back