Do we make a forum for each individual shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Someone just suggested to me this crazy idea and I like it. Each shop could have their own forum within this one to post their stuff in.

Opinions?

or how about you divide the forum up by parts...

1 for wheels
1 for brake kits
1 for intakes
etc

makes it easier for us, the buyer to also compare prices...

no i say shop per shop
to se and compare prices even though it would be usefull to have a section for each product, but the list would be long as hell, not everyone wants a cold air
i say every shop gets there forum or whatever it is there

if it is easier for the mods to track on people for the 50$ shop has to pays and the money goes to the cost of maintenant the website i dont see why u didn't do it yet...........anyway it's just my 0.02$

didn't you just reduce the number of forums??? It's like a vicious circle..

reduce - expand - reduce - ... I think it's just gonna be too many forums.. just put a htread format for the subject instead that the shops will have to follow:

Date - Shop - Category of item

or something like that...

Originally posted by Slow VW
didn't you just reduce the number of forums??? It's like a vicious circle..

reduce - expand - reduce - ... I think it's just gonna be too many forums.. just put a htread format for the subject instead that the shops will have to follow:

Date - Shop - Category of item

or something like that...
Yes, but reduce, organise, re-expand...... We got rid of the useless stuff to this board, and in brought in the new useful stuff.

Did the vendor's actually ask for this? What I'm afraid is that the shops are not necessarily going to post their prices online, other than announcing specials or something. If the vendor's don't post here, it's gonna be pretty useless if you ask me... It's a good idea that I like quite a bit, if the vendor's cooperate.

Also, which shops are on this board? I know Chris from RMR is on alot, Camo sometimes, L-Sport a little in the VW section...

I agree with Daso....someone will ask a price, the vendor will reply something like check your PM or call me at the shop...
wich shops are sponsering the site? RMR ?CAMO?

I think it would be a good idea ... 1 forum per shop !! It would be good for the vendors ... they will be able to put up their itmes for sale and people will know who the shops are on MR !! :bigup:

wich shops are sponsering the site? RMR ?CAMO?

Why don't you look at the shop listing?:dunno:

There are 17 users representing 16 shops on the board. I think that with a little time we can make a nice vendor forum. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

I can also make it so that the shop forums would only appear within this forum and would not clutter up the main page.

Mabye for now we should leave it like this.

Originally posted by DannyITR
Someone just suggested to me this crazy idea and I like it. Each shop could have their own forum within this one to post their stuff in.

Opinions?
go for it, it would be a change? :)

try it out - 1 forum per shop -- see how it goes for ome time - be more advantagous for the shop to have their own forum -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back