I need people opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATgrills.com

OK i just bought KYB shocks and Eibach Sportline Springs for my integra cuz my shocks where finished.

My question is: Should I put the shocks and springs on for the winter? or just the shocks and then put the springs on in the summer?

thanks
Tyler

If your doing it yourself, I'd only swap the shocks for the winter do give you the advantage of more clearance for the winter. If you're getting it done, it'd probably make more sense to get it all done at once since it really shouldn't cost much more to get it done at the same time...

Well its 80$ to get them put on, so should I spend the money twice or just once???????

I payed 280$,, there both half a summer old!

put it all on at the same time and save your money!!! what, we get one big snowfall every 4 weeks, lowered cars don't have that many troubles in the winter, mine is lowered 2" from stock, no problems at all. I even go and rip around on the lake with ease

First of all what model of KYB shocks and model of Eibach springs? For winter driving, you will lose alot of comfort and wheel travel if you install lowering springs and shocks that are too stiff and too low; and you dont really want to lose that in winter! If you are ready to make sacrifices and you know that the sport application that you have is not too stiff and too low, well what the hell man, install it once and it's done!! :)

kyb gr2 go for it, just abit stiffer than an everyday shock, are they on yet? whats taking so long?

KYB GR2 with Eibach sportline springs is still a reasonable combo, not too stiff and low for winter driving; do it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back