Your fav car in MTL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RayB21

Hey everyone...
What is your favourite car on the island of MTL ?

- Lowlife Acura 3.2 TL ( Daniel from Sticky! )

These are probably my 2 favourite rides, but there are several others that I like such as... Luca's SIR > Nepal's Type-R > Phil's IS300 > and many more.

What are your fav's boys ?

Peace

RayB21

Thanx

Thank you Ray but who are you. You always defend us plus you love my cars so what's not to like.

Hey Daniel, well of course I love the LOWLIFE rides, especially yours...

You should know me by face, I come to Sticky! on a regular basis for my dad's TRANSPORT COMPANY. And get some vinyl done from you guys.

Sohal Express ?

Peace

RayB21

97civictype-R,his car is the @#%$!clean look,no body kit,nice drop and mags!not one inch of rice!

That yellow decked out 911 with 18 BBS rims, full roll cage, the driver is an old dude races in the porsche club, all setup for racing... That thing is absolutely gorgeous i see it all the time on st-jean, st-charles..

chris your civic was really sweet too,especially when you did the photo shop jobb on it and turned it green!

Is it possible to have only one?

My favorite compact drag car is Dave Lauzier's MX-3. It's the fastest and he was already running low 11's when I was just scratching high 12's back in 98!!!!!!

My favorite street compact car is a TIE between my friend's 11.80 at 122MPH 1990 Talon and Eric's 11.77 black Civic HB.

My favorite rallye car is The Camo Tuning Lancer Evo V piloted by the Besner team. They finished 2nd in the national championship!!!

My favorite Outlaw car is that CRAZY dark green Nova that runs in the 7s! Not bad for a full weight car!

My favorite street car is Guy Tremblay dark green 5.0 Mustang. 10.80 at 130MPH on drag radials! Full street car with AC, electric windows, EVERYTHING! The TK Stang is also very close, but I wanted to be original. ;)

I'm sure there's plenty of great rides I don't know about, but that's what comes to my mind......

i still prefer mine for the street car and this spring for the compact drag car.
JapatWaterfestentrance.jpg

It's funny...
because there are a lotta' cars people mention here, that I have never heard of in the MTL area ?

I know of all the awesome rides where I live "The west island" but other than that I hear of new rides every day. It is good to know that a lotta' peeps out there are into the same stuff as me...

Peace

RayB21

Since I know all the staff at Napi on a first name basis, you'll understand that I'm very quarter mile time oriented...

That said, I really like the Trac Racing lapping cars, especially that New Beattle... Never seen it lapping, but I have seen cars that were supposedly "slower" and I was already amazed, so...

Saying "my car" is kinda cheesy, but hey. Let's say that my car is my favorite car that I own! BTW Jap, I'm really looking for your soon to be monster setup. That should be amazing! As for myself, I'll just make little improvements here and there, after all, I'm only 0.1 second shy of 11s, hehe.

And I have another el cheapo project that might see the day, if money permits...

Everybody's cars are nice !
If you like your own car who am I to say otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back