Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Britney a menti sur sa virginité

22-11-2007 | 05h00
pointillier.gif

Britney Spears aurait apparemment perdu sa virginité à l’âge de 14 ans. La vedette perturbée, qui a déjà fait le serment de demeurer vierge jusqu’à sa nuit de noces, aurait prétendument vécu sa première expérience sexuelle avec son copain d’enfance Reg Jones alors qu’elle était encore adolescente.
Eric Ervin, qui a travaillé auprès de Britney Spears au début de sa carrière, a dit que son image de «vierge» n’était qu’un coup promotionnel et qu’elle était sexuellement active avant même de devenir une grande vedette populaire.
Il prétend également, dans un article du magazine Us Weekly, que la relation de Britney Spears avec Justin Timberlake était intime depuis le tout début, malgré ce qu’en dit l’interprète de Toxic.

http://www.canoe.com/divertissement/celebrites/nouvelles/2007/11/21/4674069-ca.html
lol. Can't say I'm surprised.

Where do you think she got the sluty school girl outfit idea from? Sunday mass?

hum ...my world has crumbled...sigh!

I was just about to fly down to devirginize her sister
But if she followed in her bald sister's footsteps...

DannyITR = rumor whore lol.

seriously 14 is no big surprise. pretty young though. not like its anyone's business.

Pretty sad how these little hollywood startlets' lives are spiraling down. The worst part is, nobody really cares if they drink and drive or die of an O.D. however a lot of kids look up to them as role models and what kind of message are these kids getting? tsk tsk

Danny, are you insinuating that her virginity was some sort of fabricated "hype"?

I have a hard time believing that. I mean, she was such a wholesome role-model for young women... Now we are going to have to doubt the chastity of every schoolgirl that dances stripper-style on their desk with their tits half hanging out.

What has the world come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back