ichiba 5 lug help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissanman22

got a set of ichiba 5 lug conversions for the front and rear.. are the just bolt on ... then i but my discs and calipers or does the suspension have to be taken apart like when your using s14 hubs.. i know the front is direct bolt on but what about the back- remember i have the ichiba conversion set and thats it... and can someone explain the hand brake situation when you go big brake on an s13

you use 300zx hubs and handbrake assemblie at the rear for a "bolt-on" swap
or you use a hydraulic hand brake if you don'T wanna use the drum mecanism

For the hubs, the front is easy, just remove the calipers and rotors, remove the big nut in the middle o fthe hub, pull the hub off, then put the new one on and put everything back on.

For the back, I removed the whole spindle cause the hubs were really ****ing stuck. You need to take out 4 bolts at the back of the spindle that hold on the hub. Some people have dont it without removing the whole spindle though.

For the brakes, if you are really into putting 300zx brakes on the back, you can either use a hydrolic handbrake (uses the pressure in the line to lock) or swap over the entire drum assmbly from the Z32, as far as I know, it's not that hard if you have all the parts, but you should really read up on it before attempting.

enleve ton spindel au complet beaucoup moin de troube ... pis si c pogner dans la rouille

remet t bolt a moitier et frappe dessus avec un patern en diagonale ...

pis sa va sortir !!!

javais la meme question!jai un silvia 92 du japon et jai acheter le kit ichiba pi jai fait la version arriere sans problem.en avant ya rien qui fit.rotor ou pad.ce koi faut je mettre pour que sa marche.jai besoin de quelqun qui a reussi a faire la conversion.ce koi il a prit et .......merci!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back