4SALE : 4 RSX Type-S Mags(16" 5x114)+tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
interested but how about your price
you are the seller so you have to make me a price
or I can give you 500$

500$ wtf is that... Jesus, you have to mention everything around here!!!

No low baller (aka cheap mf).

1100$ and it's all yours.

Man, 900$ is close to the price of the tires only... They are 4 sale only because I already have another set of mags (same ones).

If I don't get what I want, I'll just keep them for the track...

Mags are pristine, tires only 5000 km, mounted and balanced!

Hey typer100,
I was reading your sig. Your ITRs went through a lot. The yellow one stolen two times? Damn. Did you have an alarms on the cars? What do you think is the best way to protect a car? I ask you since you probably seen it all.

telram, well I had an alarm... This is just background music for thiefs! If you put one, just hide the siren very well. So it would take them a lot more time to kill the alarm. The new Boomerang2 is a must. A fuel cut off switch, one easy to find and another hidden. An a hood lock and a garage.

That should make your car a lot harder to steel.

Thanks for the advice, I'm starting to get real worried. I've been hearing lots of stories on the message board about guys getting their rides stolen. I guess you can't be too safe.

kuhmo tires are cheap tire and I know they dont cost 900$
plus I can have brand new 17" with brand new tire for 1550$

never

i have a set of rsx mags, and they dont worth 1100$, and the tires arent 900$ bucks, i can make a much beter price!

The tires are worth 850$ and the mags... well god knows!

I'm selling the whole package for 1100$. So for those who cannot read, the deal is:

- 4 OEM RSX-S Mags (gunmetal) 5X114.3 (fits RSX, ITR, Prelude or any Honda 5 lugs conversion)! They are in pristine condition!

- 4 Kumho Escta 712 225/50R16 5000 km on them. They are worth 850$ tx inc

-The tires are mounted and balanced on the mags.

I don't give a phoque about what you can get and at what price.
Whatever deal or other mags you can get or sell for any price I don't really care... If my price is out of your league, just don't bother me with stupid replies.

And please, don't use my post to sell your own chit.

How much for the rims, im really serious...mine on my 97 Lude are scratch so i need new rims and i lov type S rims so guess what....im serious i hate talk about price by email...i'll make you an offer on the set w/o the tires !!! email at jparent@touchlink.net

j'aimerais bien te rencontrer pour voir l'état de tes mags et des pneus et pour parler affaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back