Where can I find these OMP eyebolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev95lx

Legacy Member
Do you think RMR can get these? or just any fastner company?

longeyebolt.jpg

they are to replace the bolts for the seats in the Civics.

Try self tapping screws!!!

By the way, I see the little trick you pull every morning going to the Victoria bridge buddy!

;)

Originally posted by MontrealM3
Try self tapping screws!!!

By the way, I see the little trick you pull every morning going to the Victoria bridge buddy!

;)

hahahah..it works..saves me time sometimes in traffic. *tu*

Try trac racing or lombardi autosports, I am going to go buy two from trac today for my 4 point belt.

argh..with the eyebolts on, I can't but the seat bracket into the car! i've gotta return them now (stupid kevin!)

Eye bolt can/could be used in oem holes...but shouldn't ....they should be matched to FIA plates and bolted so they are +- 90 degrees of the seats and direct from the seats opening for the belt.

Originally posted by rainnman
Eye bolt can/could be used in oem holes...but shouldn't ....they should be matched to FIA plates and bolted so they are +- 90 degrees of the seats and direct from the seats opening for the belt.

What I'll do is keep them for when I install a roll-bar & harness. I wanted something that was a quick fix for me to take off before and after a SOLO2 event..but the *risk* of something happening (ie: accident with car) made me wait it off...

RONA on pas ca j en ai deja couraillé, y en on mais style pour accrocher des plantes héhé... si tu flip a 100 mph tu va voir que la bolt va.... moi j en avais en avec mes ceintures sparco....ctais un gros grade...

get some grade 5 eye bolts at minimum. or at least some military spec ones. In my line of work we only order those, we build weapon stations.

We order all our stuff from www.spaenaur.com <--- lot's and lot's of goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back