skipped breakfast....got violated by a hot nurse instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

magrid

Banned
So my day is off to an interesting start.

I went for my usual weekly therapy on my shoulder this morning. However my doctor had discussed getting some other tests done. Some nerve testing, and artery tests, just to make sure everything was cool there. So i said sure, why not.

Well this morning i found out why not. I go into the room to get the artery testing, and it was a new person.....a hot chick nurse with big boobies. So i think to myself, "cool, hot nurse. this will make it more enjoyable"
First thing she says is "Hi, how are you? Can you please take of your shoes, socks and pants?"

I asked her "my pants?" just to double check that's what she said. Otherwise it would have meant for a very awkward situation if i'd just stripped down for no good reason.
She clarifies i need to take off my pants, and lay down on my back on the table/chair thingy. She doesn't leave the room or even turn around, and i get no gown. So I'm now alone in a room with a hot girl, laying on my back with no pants on...... Splendid.

She then proceeds to "ultrasound" my neck to check my arteries, then when she's done with my neck, she scoots her chair down and is sitting parallel to my junk. This was pretty awkward for me, suddenly all sorts of dirty nurse thoughts popped into my head and i had to try and force myself to think of something else. However the situation got a lot worse. The nurse then proceeded to "lube up" my inner thighs for the ultrasound, and then begin doing the actual ultrasound. She started at my knee's and then kepts moving further and further up. Then she lifted up the leg of my boxers and went even further up! Where there was definite "brushing" of her hand.

However it wasn't over. She couldn't get a good enough reading of my artery so she had to get the blood flowing more. To do this apparently the best way is to squeeze the inside of my upper thigh! This of course began to get things "stimulated" which was not a good thing when the only thing covering my British Soldier is a thin layer of underwear.
I have never concentrated so hard in my entire life!!!! I used all my willpower to fight the natural urge to fly my flag and wave it around proudly.
She finally got the ultrasound on my leg done, only after "brushing" my package several times. Then just as she was moving onto my next leg, guess who decides to walk into the room........ MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!! The look on her face when she walked in the door and saw me laying down with no pants on and a hot nurse with her hand up my boxers was amazing!!! It was sort of a WTF?/GTFO! expression, she really didn't know what to do with herself.
Thankfully the nurse broke the silence and said hello, and removed her hand and the "equipment" from my leg. Rachel (WAPCE) relaxed a little and went to sit in the corner. Her orig plan was to just give me my keys, which i'd left in another room, but after witnessing possible adultery she decided to stick around.

After that things got more and more awkward. The nurse had to finish the test, which meant more squeezing and ball brushing. All of which was closely monitored by my wife. Once she got done with my legs, she then did an ultrasound of my heart. Which was made slightly less awkward by rachels "you should see if there is a baby in there" comment.

After we got done i quickly threw on my clothes, signed the forms and fled the scene. My wife said "love you, bye" and then went off to work.

Right now i'm sitting in my office still in disbelief of how wierd my morning has been so far. And wondering if i should call my wife and talk about it.

Anyway, I just had to share that with someone.

dont call dude. if you call your wife and talk about it, it's like your admitting to feeling guilt about something you did or thought about doing. just play it out like nothing went through your mind, and that nothing strange happened.

If this was done at the Institut de Readaptation de Montreal I believe you 100%.

When I went for bone-nerve exams to the office of a cute chick doctor, she seemed to be very ''nice with me''.

That was confirmed a few weeks ago when she called to ask if I wanted to sleep over her place.

!

i love how im the first one to call bullshit on this one, makes me feel good. its a race, and i won!

i love how im the first one to call bullshit on this one, makes me feel good. its a race, and i won!

here is Matt01 happy to be first:

boyfriend.jpg

What's so hard to believe? It's not like she slobbed over his knobber.
she touched his thighs.. get over it children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back