where do u guys bring ur gf on dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restaurants, we like to talk and discuss about our project while enjoying good food, + we talk about our relationship.

;)

Last edited:
Me & my GF are Cosplayers, we usually organize the meet ups on the mountain. Most of our time is spent at the coffee shop writing strategies.

BTW PM if anyone is interested, we're in desperate need of priests and shamans. We have our upcoming Cosplay on July 18th.

Dates I guess you mean activities ?

I'm a poor ****er so we don't hang out in expensive places alot.

We go to restaurants sometimes, we rollerblade, i goto the mall with her when she wants to buy shits and in the winter we go to habs games and shits but nothing special... I'm poor.

Me & my GF are Cosplayers, we usually organize the meet ups on the mountain. Most of our time is spent at the coffee shop writing strategies.

BTW PM if anyone is interested, we're in desperate need of priests and shamans. We have our upcoming Cosplay on July 18th.

^^ wtf lol

As for me: Resto, movie, friends, a walk (as simple as that, she likes it)

i take her to her favorite restaurant and she loves it. we talk about mostly our relationship but other stuff to and after we either go for a walk or movies or wtv she wants to do no matter what the price is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back