Need a Chop Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtougas

If someone can drop my car about an inch (I don't wanna see it slammed) with both set of wheels it would be cool!

Note : OEM Wheels are 17", and I want to keep it that size, so don't make them look like 20 please
The Car:

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2296-1.jpg

The weels :

typemwhite.jpg

typemblkrd.jpg

thanks a lot!

You need to get those wheels in something bigger then 17.

And I agree, big drop is needed, rubbing makes you cool, duh.

does that shit looks like a vw, give me a break I'm not slamming it. been there done that, it WOULD look good with a 2" drop and 18" but I cannot case closed

now someone photoshop that shit for meh plz :D

je sais c'est fou comment la resolution suck ahah

fais le pas pour le blanc jai trouver kkn qui en avais (18" avec une drop de 3/4")

IMG_4144-1.jpg

I like white better, but 17s will look dumb, 18s look so much better, even though the car is way to high. Where Jesse when you need him to slam that shit.

loll

First off : white looks 100 times better and 17's for your car are too small man. You can go 18's and keep the same ride confort by putting 215/45/18 tires on.

The best drop for the new civic is the TEIN s-tech who shows about 1.75-2 inch drop but is realistically 1.5. That's what you need to make this car look good and all that will only bring you better for it.

Here's what you'd be looking at with rims and the S-tech drop. Wheels are not tucked and you still have height play ( you get rid of the 4 X 4 style )

kb143-fg1.jpg

edit a la 2lo/logik ( now thats a drop loll )

Texas, I'va done my homeworks and trust me, I know my shit about 8th gen SI. (and honda in general). I had a 2.25" dropped integra before the SI and yes, it looked awsome!

But because of the slope in my driveway and the fact I work on civil construction project, having a 3" clearance gap makes no sense at all.

18" are 8" wide so I would need 225/40 if I want it too look good. And that gives about the same "tire height" but will have harder sidwalls so the ride will be "less comfortable".

ohh and spending 1600$ on a set of cheap ass tenzo wheels + tires makes no sense at all. (I could keep the oem 215/45/17 if I go with 17")

But all in all, I agree, 18" + slammed WOULD look better.

But mini drop with those black wheels looks worst then stock.

If you are set on the 17s then keep the stock wheels and drop the car.

Texas, I'va done my homeworks and trust me, I know my shit about 8th gen SI. (and honda in general). I had a 2.25" dropped integra before the SI and yes, it looked awsome!

But because of the slope in my driveway and the fact I work on civil construction project, having a 3" clearance gap makes no sense at all.

18" are 8" wide so I would need 225/40 if I want it too look good. And that gives about the same "tire height" but will have harder sidwalls so the ride will be "less comfortable".

ohh and spending 1600$ on a set of cheap ass tenzo wheels + tires makes no sense at all. (I could keep the oem 215/45/17 if I go with 17")

But all in all, I agree, 18" + slammed WOULD look better.
18's aren't all 8 inch wide man, most 18's are 7.5 or 8'' wide ;)

On a 7.5 a 215/45/18 looks perfect !

I know how you feel, I did the same with my new cars. At first you don'T wanna slam it because it's all new and you don't wanna fukc it up loll. When I bought my mazda3 last year, I installed progress springs with a 1.6 inch drop all around. 2 months later, I chanegd them for Stechs ( 2 inches ) loll

Same just happened with my 6. I bought 2 inch drop ( stechs ) and changed it 4 months later for coilovers ( TEIN basics )

I have a huge slope before going i my garage at home and it takes me 3 minutes to enter it everytime BUT at least the car looks good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back