I want to remove the "ALBI MASCOUCHE" logo from my Mazda3...how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

louisk8

This has probably been asked several times, but I want to know how to remove the dealer's logo from my car without damaging the paint.

P1020405.jpg

The car is brand new, I've had it for a month so the logo and the glue are still "fresh", I assume it shouldn't be too hard. So what's the best method to use? I heard a blow dryer and dental floss should do the job, is that true?

Thanks.

i dont like using chemicals like Goo gone on the paint surface,

what I'd do, is a heat gun or hair-blower (but be careful, do it slowly) till u can peel the emblem off and then just use some Bug n Tar remover.

but theres many easy ways to remove this

The glue will probably go away when you'll peel the emblem since the car is new.

I got mine off just with my fingers, without adding or putting nothing on it *tu*

Goo Gone doesn't harm the paint?

no

The original Goo Gone® is available in a convenient 1 ounce trial size. Its unique cleaning formulation is most widely known as an adhesive remover, but it also combines citrus power with non-harsh solvents for all of your gooey, sticky, gummy, greasy cleaning problems. Works on virtually all hard surfaces plus carpet, upholstery, and clothing without leaving any lingering residue.

I removed it by using a hair dryer, then a really small amount of Goo Gone (a few drops on a cloth and wipe), and now my car looks awesome!!!:D

Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back