Anyone to offer quick washes for winter time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterBoy

Administrator
During summer, I wash once/twice a week, with quality products.

Now, during winter, I don't want to agravate the humidity in the garage and it's not quite large enough to wash my car properly without damaging everything around.

Would any of yous, detailers, offer quick washes during winter time at decent price??

I don't feel like ruining my paint again with those so called hand wash car washes.

Any thoughts????

Thanks.

My best advice to you is to have your car properly prepped right now with a durable winter wax like Collinite 476S. Then use a "touchless" machine wash or one of those self serve jet gun places once in awhile to keep it clean. I personally try to avoid washing my car or having physical contact with the paint as much as possible during the winter. Water and freezing actually damages your car.

My best advice to you is to have your car properly prepped right now with a durable winter wax like Collinite 476S. Then use a "touchless" machine wash or one of those self serve jet gun places once in awhile to keep it clean. I personally try to avoid washing my car or having physical contact with the paint as much as possible during the winter. Water and freezing actually damages your car.

What is your opinion on the gaz station touch less carwash???

Is the soap too harsh for the car wax???

What is your opinion on the gaz station touch less carwash???

Is the soap too harsh for the car wax???

Mart, not for the wax you have, its detergent proof ! :bigup:

In the winter wet snow usually cleans your car, the only danger is when you have grit on the horizontal surfaces and ice forms, when it gets warmer the ice melt and slides off the surface which can act like an iceberg dragging the grit along the surface. Actually this is how lakes and rivers are forms by huge icebergs dragging across the land !

Mart, not for the wax you have, its detergent proof ! :bigup:

In the winter wet snow usually cleans your car, the only danger is when you have grit on the horizontal surfaces and ice forms, when it gets warmer the ice melt and slides off the surface which can act like an iceberg dragging the grit along the surface. Actually this is how lakes and rivers are forms by huge icebergs dragging across the land !

Thanks for the answer. I'm trying jetseal 109 for this winter. I've put two coat last week and I'm wondering how long it will last. I didn't heard anything crazy about the durability but hopefully it will last till april.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back