Looking for info - Chrysler Concorde

Status
Not open for further replies.

System

Legacy Member
Just curious if anyone has any feedback on the 98-04 Chrysler Concorde with the 2.7 or 3.2L engine :dunno: On paper the fuel economy looks decent for a big car.

I have an 02 Concorde LX witht he 2.7. It's a great winter car, it's huge on the inside, and trunk. It rides and handles great and barley uses any gas for considering the size and comfort of the car. (looks good too) It's not the fastest car around with the 2.7L but it's an amazing value. I love my Concorde.

I was looking at two, one is a 2.7 and to other is a 3.2. Just looking for something comfortable for the winter, and I was surprised with its fuel economy. Going to check them out at the end of the week, anything in specific to look out for?

Hmm what to look for? Let me take out ye oldie scroll of stuff to look for on LH Cars.

1. Rack and pinion bushing loose/ Rack and pinion noise/ Loose in the steering cause by shitty designed racks/ Odd noises in the front suspension
2. Transmission slippage, very common on these cars and very expensive to' fix
3. Faulty HVAC units, very expensive to fix
4. the 2.7L is a POS, it has oiling issues and loves to burn oil then explode.
5. Oil leaks from everywhere!!!!

Thanks for the info Gregster, I may rethink picking one up for winter, esspecialy since they both have over 150K km.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back