legacy??? is this brans good

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzee

Legacy Member
I have a deal a guy can get me a 300w legacy amp for 110$ 2 chan brigeable(new)
a 600w for 160$
and a 400w for 130$
is this brand good?
never heard of them

Wow..... good deal isnt it? almost sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Well.....

thats cause it is, legacy it a really low-end audio product. I'm not saying they are bad (even though they are), I'm just saying, you get what you pay for! :D So if you do buy it, don't expect too much long term performance!

Sorry :(

hey! foud the price dam good when you know a good 300w amp sells fot 200$ and the legacy is half price! the guy guaranties it for 1 year!! I just want to power my phonix gold sub no need to get all the neibors head to turn I just need some bass!
I really don't know cause for the buck It looks great

Well, you just wanted our opinion on them, and we gave it! :D What your intentions are to do with the equipment don'est concern me.

its kinda like my amp...

MEI..300Watt...paid like 80$ at < caugh > club price < caugh >

now you can start laughing!!!

You have a Phoenix Gold sub and you want to power it with an amp that you're gonna buy from Club price?

Originally posted by lowrider
does any one have a pioneer amp i am thinking of gettin 1 so i want 2 know how they are ?

Never had a pioneer amp but heard that the're not the best amps. For about the same price you could get a MTX amp...i never heard anything bad about MTX amps.

Just like that, to promote myself because i say a person talking about Coustic and Mtx, I sell MTX, Coustic, Pioneer, ........

I have an integra with two thunder 8000 12's in my trunk with three coustic amps, 2 amp producing 400w RMS at 4ohm and 1 amp producing 4x60w RMS at 4 ohm, with a Coustic crossover and it's insane men, it's totally crazy the sound quality you get with Coustic amp, the distortion is just null, 0.1% at high level.
If you wanna hear I will be probably be at Julep thursday or e-mail me

To talk about MTX amp now, they are really small, they have a new technology of resistors, they don't use the same resitor as other companies, that's why their amp are so small, they pound a lot and the sound quality is great but I would go much more with Coustic amplifier for the price, they are a little bit bigger, but they are nicier, produce more watt and have less distortion at high level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back