Does this amp worth the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBCivicSE

Legacy Member
Jezz, I think this amp look pretty good!!! But does it worth the 1425$ US?

Orion XTR PRO 2400
-----------------------------
POWER OUTPUT 1 x 1200 @ 4 Ohm 1 x 2400 @ 2 Ohm SINGNAL PROCESSING Variable Low-pass 45Hz to 250Hz, variable high-pass with INTELLi Q 10Hz to 250 Hz, 10dB of boost with INTELLi Q FUSE SIZE Externally Fused DINEMSIONS 26.5 x 10.25 x 2.25 (673mm x 260mm x 57mm)

It's worth the price until it break. If it happens you are sure to get it in 6 months if youre lucky and never if you're not:rolleyes:

Orion is the one that bought PPI ! they were good before and got down ! that's what people said to me !

But I am not a pro at all ! I am under the level of beginner, just saying what people said to me .

im complaining about my 4 ohm 1000 watt amp having too much bass.... this one is even more powerful....its meant for intense competition..thats about it

i'd have to say its not worth it since i paid sooo much less for my brand new amp

Originally posted by illest
im complaining about my 4 ohm 1000 watt amp having too much bass.... this one is even more powerful....its meant for intense competition..thats about it

i'd have to say its not worth it since i paid sooo much less for my brand new amp
You should not buy an amp if you don't know what to expect. Obviously you didn't know how much power 1000W is. Also, @ 2 ohms, the amp 'may' push even more... usually double. That is if it's made stable down to 2 ohms mono. It's alway typical of people to go out and buy an amp that they aren't ready for. Do some research before you purchase stuff. Make sure your system can handle it. I can see your car now being drowned out with bass and having no staging. This would be the only reason to complain. Otherwise it's an easy fix if you have some good comps. Many people find themselves buying a big and and sub, and then are perplexed as to where the midbass went in there car. Well, in a way it's still there. But it's just been drowned out with the really low freqs. Without a proper setup in ca car, even 300W can create too much bass. The reason people usually add subs first is cause it's easy!

i had to buy the amp because of the sick deal i was offered... it was purchased not even a month ago its works great and i got it for 100$ off a good friend who owed me a favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back