2000's + eclipse's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Machine

Legacy Member
I was wondering if the newest 2000's and + are considered as DSM because i never heard some1 say it is DSM...Is it still made in the same factory...I'm sorry if its a repost...

no they are not considered DSM. DSM (Diamond Star Motors) was a joint venture that has ended. The cars created during that time were considered DSM. Although the TRUE DSM were the 1st gen eclipse/laser/talon, 2nd gens are included as well. They were created together. Where as most other "DSM"s that are questionable avenger, 3000gt and such share parts but still may have dsm written under the hood.

the 3rd gen eclipse was created solely by mitsubishi.

Hey-G said:
no they are not considered DSM. DSM (Diamond Star Motors) was a joint venture that has ended. The cars created during that time were considered DSM. Although the TRUE DSM were the 1st gen eclipse/laser/talon, 2nd gens are included as well. They were created together. Where as most other "DSM"s that are questionable avenger, 3000gt and such share parts but still may have dsm written under the hood.

the 3rd gen eclipse was created solely by mitsubishi.

thanks alot for the info :bigup:

tegracer2g said:
the newer ones just dont have the "dsm" look *td*

i couldnt agree more... i wish Eagle never died... maybe they would have kept the look when mitsubishi changed...

BlackTalon said:
i couldnt agree more... i wish Eagle never died... maybe they would have kept the look when mitsubishi changed...

eagle is Mitsubishi , so if Mitsubishi change eagle will do the same thing.

eagle can't existe without mitsubishi

3G isn't a DSM so burn your ****ing car . It's just a piece of shit created by fashion designer , who need a new hair cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back