Lap Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

97_240sx

Legacy Member
Please post up the lap records for local courses (road corses and specify the track setup) IN particular I would like to know hte record for the latest street configuration on St. Eustache. I have seen a 58 second lap personally, but whats the real records...

PLEASE specify if full race or daily driver as well.

I did a best of " 1.07 Seconds " at St-Eustach completely stock except
Hawk HP+ front (stock discs)
Falken Azenis in the tiny 205 sizes.

Hopefully with all my preperations, this summer I'll shave MANY seconds off of that.

What's the new config at st-eu?

my best is 1:04:xx with a civic (130hp I think it had at the time). daily driven race car.

the car has since done 1:03s

regards,
Liam

it used to be straight down the back strech (a few years ago) now they addes a little s bend on the rear straight before the cut into the infield. Our shops car (the race civic SC) did a 54.xx on that config I believe but I Wasent there to see it.

Les hp veulent pas dire tout quand on parle de lapping.

Si ta 100hp, mais ton char pese 1800lbs, tu peut faire des temps asser impressionnant avec un setup the suspension et brake adequat.

The best I've seen at LAPS was 0:59 flat with the chicane, Bruno Angers, AC Cobra replica. The fastest FWD I've seen was J-L Arpin, 1:00 flat with his daily driver Civic.

Last edited:
I was wondering what kind of times Bruno runs.

Damn thats fast. He's really impressive to watch from inside of my car
when he's passing at great great speeds :)

i ran between 1.06 and 1.05 in my semi prepared 1.6L oil burning/clunking miata on azenis at St-Eu.

AdaMX-5 said:
i ran between 1.06 and 1.05 in my semi prepared 1.6L oil burning/clunking miata on azenis at St-Eu.[/QUOTE

Thats all going to change grasshopper;) :bigup: :beer:

Indeed, I can't wait to set a new record for myslef in 2004 thanks to TRAC and TK Race Heads. *tu*

best of 1.05 here with a 130hp CRX on RA1s. Had I kept going, 1.03s should have been atainable, especialy having seen my mistakes/time lost in the chicane on video....

I was timing the reddish porsche that races in the Hankook/Sedan GTO series. He was doing consistent 58s with traffic in his way. :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back