Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

Did you see the peep that has a grey GTI with a sticker above his fart can that says: "Too loud? Too bad!"
Not yet, but this city is filled with ti counes. Where i live, they make sure to push it hard right off the stop sign.... If they actually stop. Will set up my ip camera. One out of six actually make a full stop.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

84b5b989e438c761403e6d7ad01ba29e.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Not yet, but this city is filled with ti counes. Where i live, they make sure to push it hard right off the stop sign.... If they actually stop. Will set up my ip camera. One out of six actually make a full stop.

If you are where I think you are, there should be a stop sign in front of your place and yeah, people take off like morons.

You know the ice-cream place diagonal from TimHortons/PetroCanada? Best ice-cream. Worst ti-counes drive by. You can literally sit in your car eating a Skor Blizzard and watch a shitstorm of ti-counes racing past the light, balls hanging out their window.

If the SQ were to park there they'd have a festival of exhaust warnings/tickets and inspections.

If you are where I think you are, there should be a stop sign in front of your place and yeah, people take off like morons.

You know the ice-cream place diagonal from TimHortons/PetroCanada? Best ice-cream. Worst ti-counes drive by. You can literally sit in your car eating a Skor Blizzard and watch a shitstorm of ti-counes racing past the light, balls hanging out their window.

If the SQ were to park there they'd have a festival of exhaust warnings/tickets and inspections.
Yup i live beside the bar, and know les 4 coins. Its disgusting the amount of losers that drive off like retards. Or they drive by you and floor it while giving you the stare lol. Ti counerie to a whole new level.

Yup i live beside the bar, and know les 4 coins. Its disgusting the amount of losers that drive off like retards. Or they drive by you and floor it while giving you the stare lol. Ti counerie to a whole new level.

To be fair they named the place "Les 4 Coins" - try to find something more ti-coune... Except this:

alleee.jpg

Le Sommum de la Quetainerie Quebecoise.

Aux deux personnes, un avec L'infiniti et la toyota qui se font du fun a 22h a minimum 160 sur la 40 direction est alors que l'autouroute est pleine, vous etes des grosses merdes et tres chanceux que vs avez pas pris ma sortie. Des vrais chiens inconscients

Aux deux personnes, un avec L'infiniti et la toyota qui se font du fun a 22h a minimum 160 sur la 40 direction est alors que l'autouroute est pleine, vous etes des grosses merdes et tres chanceux que vs avez pas pris ma sortie. Des vrais chiens inconscients

premier post en 1 an?

Mauvais thread
Newbie Inscrit il y a un an
Premier Post

Tu es qui? The Outsider ou Goofy?

Très chanceux sinon quoi? Tu les aurais tapoché à coup de sacoche?
Lol 10/10

Envoyé de mon HTC One_M8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mad because your shit box was slow. Let me have my fun, you can fuck off now.

Back