Confess here

Je viens de recevoir ma note pour finance. 84% feels good man je finis avec A-. C'était pas un cours facile. Pour célébrer je vais aller acheter une bière chez Peluso, fish & chips chez Comptoir 21, pis écouter La casa de papel en bobettes.

À moins que tu veux avoir la meilleure note possible pour faire une maîtrise, A- c'est excellent et je ne vois pas ce qui est négatif à ce sujet

jcomprend rien de ton histoire de chu a maison depuis 3 jours, a ta sacrer dehors ou tu la sacrée dehors ou vous étiez trois ?

jcomprend rien de ton histoire de chu a maison depuis 3 jours, a ta sacrer dehors ou tu la sacrée dehors ou vous étiez trois ?
Ya un mois et demi on c'est séparé yavais un autre gars elle l'a crisse dehors pis moi j'ai recomnebce q venir à maison

sent from the shitter

Ya un mois et demi on c'est séparé yavais un autre gars elle l'a crisse dehors pis moi j'ai recomnebce q venir à maison

sent from the shitter
Dsl mais ta rien comprit de ton histoire. Jusqu'à a la prochaine fois.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

jconfesse que j'donne raison a toute les dudes qui m'ont dit que c'était sketchy d'avoir une coloc femelle qui était mon ex chezmoi.

apres 7mois , j'lai crisser dehors tentot pis sa propre mere est de mon bord ( lol )

une calisse de folle! j'pensais que apres 8ans a pu etre ek elle , elle serait capable de scomporter adéquatement . it looks like i was wrong!

j'suis unpeut triste pour son chien... elle en prenait vrmt pas soin ( c moi qui s'en occupait ) pis elle est partie avec.... donc j'assume que ste chien la va continuer a sfaire traiter comme un bibelot malgré le fait que ce soit une husky de 90lbs qui a besoin de dépenser énormément d'énergie.....

c mon seul regret

ta 2 roue dune couleur d'un bord pis 2 roue de lautre couleur l'autre bord ?

Ouais j'étais pas sur au début de quel look j'aimais le plus. Faike je l'ai laisser comme ça.

Je confess que j'aime bien les 2 , c'est pour ça que c'est pas shooter gunmetal encore.

I feel like life is so complicated and I fail to see most of the advantages we have gained by adding those complexities to our daily lifes, actually I feel like it's hurting more than helping, we advanced a lot as a civilisation in many domains, however not in the domain of being happy and fullfilled, but I guess as individuals do, humanity needs to make it's own errors, before it can learn and do better, let's hope the lesson won't be the ultimate price...

Yes I'm hi and drinking a beer although it's a corona so not sure that counts as a beer lol

Today had to be one of the worst days in a long time. I had to run some errands in Montreal. I stop and Tim's and get my coffee. I make it to where I needed to go and was ready to head back home. I got this crazy rumble in my gut, holy fuck I need to insta shit. I try and keep cool and not think about it so the the feeling will go away, nope, I'm in LaSalle and am like ok the highway is not far I'll jump on it off Fleury, well fuck me, everyone was detouring through there to get back on the highway. I ended up going straight and hitting LaSalle Boulevard. My pains are getting stronger and stronger, I really need to shit there is no stopping the feeling. I get to lachine and now there is no way I'm making on the highway to drive 20 minutes and not shitting my pants. I had to stop at McDonald's on Victoria, pretty much ran to the bathroom, luckily no one was in the stall, I literally cleaned the toilet, put down paper sat down, as soon as my ass hit the seat, holy fucking explosion. I was pretty damn embarrassed as I was not the only one in there. What a shitty way to start the day. After a bunch of fart shits, I wiped my ass, got up, washed my hands and went on my merry way. Fuck I hate shitting in public places.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I feel like life is so complicated and I fail to see most of the advantages we have gained by adding those complexities to our daily lifes, actually I feel like it's hurting more than helping, we advanced a lot as a civilisation in many domains, however not in the domain of being happy and fullfilled, but I guess as individuals do, humanity needs to make it's own errors, before it can learn and do better, let's hope the lesson won't be the ultimate price...

Yes I'm hi and drinking a beer although it's a corona so not sure that counts as a beer lol
Yeah man as much as I like technology I think it's fucking with us now. Our kids won't have the same fun we had when we would spend all day outside playing. Even girls nowadays are huge sluts or at least crazy feminists it's damn hard finding wife material. I would go back to the 90s if I could.
Today had to be one of the worst days in a long time. I had to run some errands in Montreal. I stop and Tim's and get my coffee. I make it to where I needed to go and was ready to head back home. I got this crazy rumble in my gut, holy fuck I need to insta shit. I try and keep cool and not think about it so the the feeling will go away, nope, I'm in LaSalle and am like ok the highway is not far I'll jump on it off Fleury, well fuck me, everyone was detouring through there to get back on the highway. I ended up going straight and hitting LaSalle Boulevard. My pains are getting stronger and stronger, I really need to shit there is no stopping the feeling. I get to lachine and now there is no way I'm making on the highway to drive 20 minutes and not shitting my pants. I had to stop at McDonald's on Victoria, pretty much ran to the bathroom, luckily no one was in the stall, I literally cleaned the toilet, put down paper sat down, as soon as my ass hit the seat, holy fucking explosion. I was pretty damn embarrassed as I was not the only one in there. What a shitty way to start the day. After a bunch of fart shits, I wiped my ass, got up, washed my hands and went on my merry way. Fuck I hate shitting in public places.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hahahajajjaahaha.

This is so funny because I go through the same shit often. I think I have a weak stomach or something and I really can't hold my shit long when I eat spicy food.

One time I was walking with a friend and I got this huge envie de chier. So I tell my friend peace brah and start sprinting like Usain Bolt towards the McD's on Sherbrooke and Langelier even though it's more than 1 km away. When I get there my face is all sweaty and there are some black guys sitting inside looking at me, I look at them, and they know by the way I'm walking quickly to the toilet with a worried look on my face that I'm about to release a big fat turd. I get there and sit down on the toilet, I don't even have time to put paper on the bowl I just sit on it even though there is piss that is touching my butt cheeks but IDGAF I never felt so relieved in my life.

Back