Official 2020 Toyota Supra

Tu vas t'ennuyer dans une couple d'années lorsque tous les véhicules seront électriques.
Un véhicule électrique c'est excusable car il n'y a aucune justification mécanique pour avoir une transmission (quoi que la moto brammo électrique a une boîte manuelle 6 vitesses). Et électrique c'est direct drive, donc aucune frustration liée au drive by wire qui donne pas le gaz que tu veux because l'ordi a décidé ainsi en fonction du régime, load, etc. Pas de frustration non plus liée à la boîte automatique qui shift quand tu veux pas. Bref, c'est plus tolérable un EV sans transmission qu'un char à transmission automatique, mais oui ça va feeler plus jeu vidéo

Lord.. the fob is BMW with a Toyota sticker, switch gear BMW.... Infotainment BMW...

So what on earth did Toyota do? Body and Interior?

This thread should be close, Corvette did KO the Supra. Supra is irrelevant unless your a Toyota Fanboy.

I was a big fan of the new Supra but now lol.

Dont tell me any bullshit about not being in the same category. Toyota HQ is shitting their pants big time right now.

The only big problem (wich is a good one) about the new corvette might be they cant supply the demand

This thread should be close, Corvette did KO the Supra. Supra is irrelevant unless your a Toyota Fanboy.

Dont tell me any bullshit about not being in the same category. Toyota HQ is shitting their pants big time right now.

The only big problem (wich is a good one) about the new corvette might be they cant supply the demand

isnt a base corvette like 20k more expensive?

edit- nvm just checked, had no idea a base corvette was only 65k

Last edited:

You could think the iPhone is KO every time a new more powerful and cheaper Android is released, yet Apple is still number one. Brand recognition is everything.

There are also many small things like suspension harshness, elbow room and head room that can play a significant role in a customer's choice looking for a daily driveable toy. For example, I know that I would never buy a C7 because I'm touching the ceiling (and because I'm broke). I fit like a glove in a Toyota 86 and felt a bit cramped on the old z4 but the position was still nice, so I'm confident that the supra will have small advantages like this over the Corvette, and it's more important than .5s on the 0-100 daily.

65d3cf57c672cf4b2ca447017655c9ec.jpg

Hahahahahaha

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Pense que BMW va aller jouer dans son coffre à outil. Je crois pas qu'ils vont aider Toyota par contre.

La réponse: serais pas surpris de voir la Z4M.

isnt a base corvette like 20k more expensive?

edit- nvm just checked, had no idea a base corvette was only 65k

yeah for the most basic one, I just built one with the z51 1lt package and it goes up to 74k. If you take the 3lt you're getting pretty close to 100k for a 450hp car.

Alfa 4c is like 250hp for 100k

I know that hp don't justify the price but i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I just can't justify paying close to 100k to have such ''average specs''.Ah well I'm saying this now and i might end up getting one in a couple of months lol.

yeah for the most basic one, I just built one with the z51 1lt package and it goes up to 74k. If you take the 3lt you're getting pretty close to 100k for a 450hp car.

can you send the link to build/price the 2020 corvette? Nothing on chevrolet website

can you send the link to build/price the 2020 corvette? Nothing on chevrolet website

Can't seem to find on my computer, did it on my phone earlier. I swear i built one earlier, but i just can't find it anymore. There was a whole lot of aesthetic options, custom interior with stingray logo's, 7 or 8 speed auto trans etc. I have no idea where that link went.

Lord.. the fob is BMW with a Toyota sticker, switch gear BMW.... Infotainment BMW...

So what on earth did Toyota do? Body and Interior?

Wow, quel fail de Toyota pareil. Ça te prend ta propre clé et surtout ton propre système infodivertissement!

Back