Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

A line is going to have to be drawn. The gov will decide who lives and dies for the greater good. Is it worth saving an 85 year old who has chronic health issues or similar? Absolutely not

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

On se rendra peu etre pas la au Québec , pcq le provincial a agit vite lui au moins.

On se rendra peu etre pas la au Québec , pcq le provincial a agit vite lui au moins.
I'm fine with it. Blowing resources to keep people artificially alive with no hope for semi decent recovery is stupid

J’en doute

Si nous sommes les moins touchés:

Le ROC va venir se faire soigner ici
Les américains vont venir se faire soigner ici

Sinon, s’il y a une quarantaine sociale de 1 mois minimum, les gens n’ont pas le droit de sortir de chez eux.

J’en doute

Si nous sommes les moins touchés:

Le ROC va venir se faire soigner ici
Les américains vont venir se faire soigner ici

Sinon, s’il y a une quarantaine sociale de 1 mois minimum, les gens n’ont pas le droit de sortir de chez eux.
Keeping people locked up in their homes will only create mental health issues in the future. Going out to a park or riding a bike isn't going to spread the virus.

Vrai, comme lire tes posts.

Dans le passé j'trouvais que desfois ( j'ai bien dis, desfois ) t'avais du sens mais depuis keks jours t'en arrache en tbnk !!!

Sik ya faite la lui la la ?

Setup pret pour 10 ans si il faut : Je vais aller au bureau 2 hrs MAX par jour, si je suis la 10 min c'est beau. Et sinon travail a maison ! Ou.....

Just remember cabin fever , poor choices by the captain and not getting money were main reasons for mutiny.

Keeping people locked up in their homes will only create mental health issues in the future. Going out to a park or riding a bike isn't going to spread the virus.

So true. I have started anxiety since friday. Full srs.

What's the police going to do start rounding up groups of people outside their homes and jail them? Counter productive. Someone out for a walk alone isn't causing harm. It's already happening in Italy where people are telling the cops to fuck off/ get bent. Right now they don't need to deal with a citizen uprising. "Yep going for food, I'm taking the long way"

euh ... x 2000

J’admire au plus haut point ma femme qui est cloîtrée depuis jeudi à la maison avec les 3 enfants. Nous sommes un couple très actifs et on fait toujours 1001 activités....

Les enfants 4ans - 2ans et le bébé qui pleure 12hrs par jour, c’est rushant en criss. Les enfants ont trop d’énergie à dépenser.

La cour est bouetteuse, on ne peut pas sortir

So true. I have started anxiety since friday. Full srs.

J’ai 3 couples d’amis qui ont un enfant atteint d’un cancer et qui ne peut absolument pas attraper quoi Québec soit comme virus et ils capotent en criss.

Crise d’anxiete etc

Certain milita groups are just waiting for more severe restrictions to come into place in the USA. The difference is in the USA those groups are armed. The gov needs to go about this lightly. Not everywhere is SF or Seattle

Certain milita groups are just waiting for more severe restrictions to come into place in the USA. The difference is in the USA those groups are armed. The gov needs to go about this lightly. Not everywhere is SF or Seattle

They are fucked and they will fuck us too.

Thanks China / Thanks USA

Right now it appears only places with cooler climates seem to be hit the worst. I've not checked the numbers in a few days but the southern states don't seem too horribly hit

Right now it appears only places with cooler climates seem to be hit the worst. I've not checked the numbers in a few days but the southern states don't seem too horribly hit
Africa was the continent least effected by the H1N1 virus if you don't count Antartica.

I'm still skeptical of the whole cooler climate explanation, the spread also coincides with travel patterns. If China had not gone full shutdown so quickly I think the virus would have spread a lot more around Asia.

Back