Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

On a lighter note, should I be using up my AP points asap on the other side of this? I was already weary of AC devaluing them, now I feel it's even more likely.

20200321_133248.jpg

One of these guys commutes in a car, and another shared a cig, with a guy in my shop who is at home with a fever and cough, and they are discussing that I am overreacting by asking 35 people to spread out in an 80k' shop.

We are doomed.

View attachment 42581

One of these guys commutes in a car, and another shared a cig, with a guy in my shop who is at home with a fever and cough, and they are discussing that I am overreacting by asking 35 people to spread out in an 80k' shop.

We are doomed.

Are you the foreman? Take action. Send them home.

I did that with two of my employees two weeks ago.

J'aimerais bien voir l'anarchie s'emparer des USA avec une "purge" à cause des armes à feu. Je regarderai cela du confort mon divan. :)

serieusement va te faire soigner ta pogner de quoi chronique mental plus grave que le ccp virus qui se promene. si ca te fait autant bander pour souhaiter le malheur dun pays en entier tes vraiment un dechet de la Societe. get help serieux

Are you the foreman? Take action. Send them home.

I did that with two of my employees two weeks ago.

The guy on the left is a supervisor...

I am foreman, but the owner is reluctant to act right now. He's afraid if things slow we will lose the business.

My personal situation is a bit complicated there, and I almost left a few months back, but was offered a significant financial incentive to stay, but FUCK.

As A side note, everyone NOT under that supervisor is taking care to keep safe.

Ça me surprendrait pas que ça soit vrai, après ça le monde se demande si Costco et Wal-Mart sont plus à risque que les Provigo lol20200321_133804.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

The guy on the left is a supervisor...

I am foreman, but the owner is reluctant to act right now. He's afraid if things slow we will lose the business.

My personal situation is a bit complicated there, and I almost left a few months back, but was offered a significant financial incentive to stay, but FUCK.

As A side note, everyone NOT under that supervisor is taking care to keep safe.

Making tanker trucks there?

Y'avais une bougon au dépanneur qui s'ostinait avec la caissière (propriétaire, chinoise, masque+gants) parce qu'ils refusent de prendre ses 12 sacs de cannettes vides de pabst.

"J'va faire quoi moi la avec tout ça calisse? C'est de l'argent qui dort chez nous."

Tu va retourner chez vous siboire avec ton petri dish de bave séchée fucking dégueulasse. At first I was laughing because some pharmacies stopped selling lottery tickets so old people would stop showing up, but now I realize you have to explain to people why their empty bottles and cans are a hazard to store workers, thus to everyone else too at the moment.

Back