Store raid

Stockwell Day exits CBC commentary role, corporate posts after comments about racism in Canada

Fired for saying there was systemic racism in Canada lol

Didn't Legault say something similar about Quebec? Was he bullied by a mob to walk it back?

The way this has turned into a full blown career suicide you'd think he denied the holocaust was real or something.

Surely there can't be any area in a democratic society that affords freedom of speech for a position to exist somewhere between head in the sand equality of opportunities and full blown systemic oppression based on a racial superiority ideology that prevails to this day.

To be fair, racial superiority was an underlying theme of colonial era policies and we are still dealing with the remnants of that.

"By feedback from many in the Black and other communities I realize my comments in debate on Power and Politics were insensitive and hurtful"

It's interesting to me how BLM has somehow leapfrogged all other causes in Canada in the current discourse. Elephant in the room? Indian Act, anyone?

There might be a line between underfunded community schools in the 'hood and the full ride residential school experience and reserve system.

Looks like acknowledging our society isn't fair isn't good enough anymore. Discrimination ain't strong enough of a concept it looks like.

I'm just going to go and state that Black Lives do Matter so people don't get the wrong idea...

Last edited:
Trudeau a donné l'exemple hier. Les manifestants ont maintenant le feu vert pour se rassembler et s'échanger le virus.

Proove me wrong, ou t'es trop occupé à faire de la propagande pour le CCP?

Je ne vais fournir aucun effort pour te répondre, parce que t'en vaux pas la peine.

Je suis même pas sûr que tu te relis non plus lorsque tu décides de taper tes niaisseries. Dans le fond, t'es comme tous les autres snowflakes/simp que comptent l'extrême gauche.

En partant on parle forcément de dude. MR c'est 99% des gars, faque t'as déjà la moitié de la population pas representé.
Il y a pu de jeunes qui s'inscrive sur le forum mais en même t'as jamais eu des petits vieux. L'âge représentatif des membres c'est probablement 30-50 ans? Avec quelle que membre exception de chaque coté de cette braquette d'age.
Il y a quelque baller mais à ma connaissance il y personne ici qui est vraiment cassé à vivre dans la misère. Je dirais que c'est probablement classe moyenne minimalement.
À ma connaissance il y a pas une personne ouvertement gai sur le forum.
C'est un forum à la base régional fortement axé sur montréal.
Politiquement ça penche quand même solidement conservateur.

Je parle même pas de race et on est déjà rendu à un sous-groupe très spécifique de la population.

Je dis pas que il y aucun membre de couleur, mais certainement pas représentatif de la population. Sur l'ile de montréal c'est une personne sur trois qui est d'une minorité, dans la région métropolitaines c'est un sur quatre. T'as été au meet ça ressemblais tu a ça?

Moi. Full serious. Mais je vote conservateur, j'ai des guns (incluant plusieur gros mechants assault rifles, check the gun thread) pis je veux un pickup.

Seen in England today:

atr8IsR.jpg

Can we please cancel the anti-racist movement already?

Honesty Churchill was a freaking asshole.
it was paid to be an asshole.

He was a man who wouldn't hesitate to call you a proper twat to your face if he felt like it.

Political correctness now calls this "toxic masculinity".

Je ne vais fournir aucun effort pour te répondre, parce que t'en vaux pas la peine.

Je suis même pas sûr que tu te relis non plus lorsque tu décides de taper tes niaisseries. Dans le fond, t'es comme tous les autres snowflakes/simp que comptent l'extrême gauche.

source.gif

Honesty Churchill was a freaking asshole.
it was paid to be an asshole.
He loved war. The man you need if you want to win at all cost.

and in all honesty everyone is racist specially the protester. They are the biggest asshole.
He was a drunk asshole but had massive respect. Sometimes you need to step on toes and be a jerk

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

He was a drunk asshole but had massive respect. Sometimes you need to step on toes and be a jerk

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

History has been kind to Churchill, practically everyone overlooks his/his governments part in the bengali famine.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...tment/89-a2260d74-4e21-4069-9b06-735aafba95cd

The enlightened folks in charge of Minneapolis want to disband their police service. The rest of the world is getting it's popcorn ready.

History has been kind to Churchill, practically everyone overlooks his/his governments part in the bengali famine.

Perk of being on the good side of history. Hitler being around at the same time makes everybody else rather "good" by comparison.

Back