Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Current vaccines are under emergency use only, so if ivermectin is deemed a treatment, vaccines will lose emergency status.
Thats for sure which is why i find a smeer article like the Guardian deceitful . nope... dont look further into it ,here is why it doesnt work, its all lies.

Instead of according to this it dosent work but we actually reached out to these ppl and this was the result , let look further into it.

What a shame.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Current vaccines are under emergency use only, so if ivermectin is deemed a treatment, vaccines will lose emergency status.

Ils ont fait un study sur 1600 personnes et le resultat n'etais pas concluant.
"The Cochrane review cannot confirm whether ivermectin (administered in hospital or as an outpatient) compared with placebo or usual care, leads to more or fewer deaths after one month, whether it improves or worsens patients' condition, increases or decreases unwanted side effects, nor whether it increases or reduces negative COVID-19 tests 7 days after treatment. Likewise, the review cannot confirm whether or not ivermectin prevents SARS-CoV-2 infection or reduces number of deaths after high-risk exposure."
source: https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...ctin-in-preventing-and-treating-COVID-19.aspx

Ils ont fait un study sur 1600 personnes et le resultat n'etais pas concluant.
"The Cochrane review cannot confirm whether ivermectin (administered in hospital or as an outpatient) compared with placebo or usual care, leads to more or fewer deaths after one month, whether it improves or worsens patients' condition, increases or decreases unwanted side effects, nor whether it increases or reduces negative COVID-19 tests 7 days after treatment. Likewise, the review cannot confirm whether or not ivermectin prevents SARS-CoV-2 infection or reduces number of deaths after high-risk exposure."
source: https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...ctin-in-preventing-and-treating-COVID-19.aspx
If my understanding is correct , all this says is we repackaged all the existing half assed studies to come to the conclusion that it dosent work.

But a proper study hasent been funded yet.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Now Ottawa wants 80% vaccine for each age group.

This is insane

Ottawa recommande de vacciner plus de 80*% de la population admissible: https://lp.ca/eKmHd3?sharing=true

Then they will ask 85, then 90...

""À l’heure actuelle, le cap des 80 % a déjà été dépassé pour la première dose chez tous les Québécois de 40 ans et plus. Les 12 à 17 ans s’en approchent, affichant un taux de 79,9 %. Les 18-29 ans en demeurent toutefois loin, à 71 %.''

tu le vois ben quils sont completement detraqués.
''S'en approche de 80%'' avec 79.9% come on osti
''demeurent toutefois loin '' avec 71% ...

ayoye

""À l’heure actuelle, le cap des 80 % a déjà été dépassé pour la première dose chez tous les Québécois de 40 ans et plus. Les 12 à 17 ans s’en approchent, affichant un taux de 79,9 %. Les 18-29 ans en demeurent toutefois loin, à 71 %.''

tu le vois ben quils sont completement detraqués.
''S'en approche de 80%'' avec 79.9% come on osti
''demeurent toutefois loin '' avec 71% ...

ayoye

Après ils vont split les catégories pour montrer que les 18-21 sont pas rendus a 80% que les 22-24 sont correct mais pas les 25 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Jonhson & Johnson vaccine available ?

The 1 dose vaccine is way better and way less costly for everyone.

If they can get enough they should stop messing around with the other vaccines.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk

Ok Delta really sucks.

We're quickly coming to a point where, by not getting vaccinated, you're defacto deciding to almost certainly get Delta, eventually, and and roll the dice building your immunity the old fashioned way. Let me tell you, the vaccine although can make you sleepy a bit etc, is a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

You will get Covid. The new shitty kind. It's no longer an abstract thing that you might be able to avoid. It's an eventuality. You will get sick if you live in an urban center and go out.

Is Jonhson & Johnson vaccine available ?

The 1 dose vaccine is way better and way less costly for everyone.

If they can get enough they should stop messing around with the other vaccines.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
No point to it. We have enough vaccines in stock now to do the entire country

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: Le COVID-19

Ok Delta really sucks.

We're quickly coming to a point where, by getting vaccinated, you're defacto deciding to almost certainly get Delta, eventually, and and roll the dice building your immunity the new fashioned way. Let me tell you, the vaccine although can make you sleepy a bit etc,
(It can also bring death/heart inflammation/paralysis, high blood pressure/change in menstrual cycles and much more known and unknown effects. Yes it happens at small levels but its bs to say that i’ll make you sleepy a bit and thats it)is a hell of a lot better than the alternative.(probably but we can’t be sure at the moment)

You will get Covid. The new shitty kind. It's no longer an abstract thing that you might be able to avoid. It's an eventuality. You will get sick if you live in an urban center and go out

(If you say sick by being infected that statement applies to the vaccinated too)

(If you say sick by getting the severe form its partially true but unvaccinated 20yo will have less chance of developing severe covid than fully vaccinated 70yo)

Edited your post for clarification

Dont get me wrong, Vaccines do work and are pretty safe but the risks vs reward aren’t equals depending of the age and conditions, and now that we know that they don’t work against transmission/viral load, the reward of certain age groups just fell to nearly 0 so the point of vaccinating everyone to protect the spread/mutation.

Weaks are protected, the hospitalization/death rate will no longer follow the curve of the cases like it did with the other waves, we now need to move on and find a way to help the ones who’ll get to the hospital vaccinated or not.

Last edited:
Edited your post for clarification

Dont get me wrong, Vaccines do work and are pretty safe but the risks vs reward aren’t equals depending of the age and conditions, and now that we know that they don’t work against transmission/viral load, the reward of certain age groups just fell to nearly 0 so the point of vaccinating everyone to protect the spread/mutation.

Weaks are protected, the hospitalization/death rate will no longer follow the curve of the cases like it did with the other waves, we now need to move on and find a way to help the ones who’ll get to the hospital vaccinated or not.

I am curious as to your opinion on how it's more of a risk to get vaccinated? 15,000 people under the age of 49 were hospitalized, how many had bad outcomes from vaccination? I'm not arguing most people in that category will be fine, but I'm starting to wonder what the risk is?

Back