OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

I'm not trying to defend morons, but maybe he was trying his best to catch the green (or yellow) light. I do that sometimes in my neighbourhood. I know that I have like 2 seconds to get to the next intersection before it turns yellow so I floor it and make as many lights as I can. It usually works well, just not in traffic.

How bout he might just be having fun ? just sayin some people drive their cars and enjoy just that ... with out need to show off , look cool , pretend there the smartest cat on the block ... you know the types of behavior that MR members never reflect... Just like MR members never judge people either....

Or he could just be an Rtard too :p

Well , i didnt say that, to make my self smart , its was just funny to see how he accelerate every lights and stop at next one . Agree with Gatz to , that some time we traying to catchh all green lights , but there was no green lights at all lol . Dunno,, just my 2c .

To the piss ant in the dark MKIII Jetta on the 20E early this afternoon with "I'm Not Drunk, I'm Just Avoiding Potholes" on the back; do you feel cool trying to race me in my beater '10 Si while I'm with my father?

Do you always speed up after getting passed by Civics?

I have a feeling if I'd passed you in my M3 or STi you would've stayed in the middle lane and continued doing 100km/h.

PS- My old man said your car sounds like shit when you did your ricer fly-by. I agree. :doublefinger:

To the silver 6th gen(I think?) Civic on the 40 Est tonight around 7:10ish - Stop driving like a fucking whack job. Cutting cars off, swerving into the right hand lane trying to pass a truck in the middle then having him not see you and turn into the right lane, of course asshole(civic) goes on the shoulder and zooms by. People like this are the reason why we get raped with SAAQ Increases.

Karma and or Darwin are going to skullfuck you so hard one day. I hope sooner than later... And I hope you don't kill anyone before then!

To the fucking drunk driver, go fucking die outside of a motor vehicle that way the SAAQ doesn't have to pay for your sorry ass.

to the baws in his aston martin yesterday night on the 40.
Your car sounds sickkk

[video=vimeo;26794066]http://vimeo.com/26794066[/video]

To the fucking drunk driver, go fucking die outside of a motor vehicle that way the SAAQ doesn't have to pay for your sorry ass.

how do you get a HUD like that :O like ur phone reflecting on your windshield thingy :O thats sick do you have a special windshield or something

to the old tow truck mate black at trois-rivières on street notre-dame with cutted top, you're truck is fucking awsome

Back