just bought 3 new audis at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my writing skills. fcking gay mr.com server was messed up last night that all the text got bunched up. thanks for bringing it up wiseguy.

mehhh too much maintenance on AMs ;-)

dannyITR - what happened to site/server last night? took forever to load and then crapped out. were you banging some chic on the server again????

Last edited:
so let me see...the only audis that are still based on vw are: a4, a6 and q7 (tourag/cayenne). q5 is audi's own chassis and so is s5.

so let me see...have you driven the s5 with sport rear differential? i guess not so you won't know what it feels to drift the rear ass now would you?

understeer like a pig? like i give a shit. these are daily driven cars so let me put it this way - yes, audi quattro's are known for understeer. so...

a) q5 is for carrying dogs...do you think my 2 big standard poodles give a shit about understeer?

b) a4 is for guests and family who visits...do you think i give a shit if they know what understeer is?

c) s5 has sport diff...do you think i have understeer or oversteer?

right, einstein. why go r8 when i can drive lp-640 or california anytime?

180hp inline 4??? boy you really need to do your homework son. the a4's 2.0L turbo 4 is smooth as silk and performs like a v6 with 29 mpg. that's all i need to get grocery.

http://models.audiusa.com/a4-sedan

[h=2]Audi A4 2.0 TFSI®[/h]
MPG:22 city / 30 hwy / 25 combSeating:5HP:211 hp @ 4300-6000 RPMTorque:258 lb-ft. @ 1500-4200 RPM0-60:6.5 sec.

ditto...i love it big time. comfy yet sporty enough, especially with drive-select on full dynamic and rear sport diff kicks in real time. some of these bozos have no clue what it's like to put power down on all 4 wheels. the v8 is smooth like a well shaven pussy...yummy to the taste yet soft to the touch, know what i mean? stock exhaust sounds are superb with a nice growl that is very noticable on a driveby and flooring it. i chose the 6 spd tiptronic with paddle shift cuz i have to use 2 iphones sometimes for confcalls, web access, emails, etc. while driving...kinda like cruise control for me.

yes, the smiles are what i look forward to whenever i hop in. 0-60 in 4.6 secs ain't bad at all ;-) more than 90% of what people need anyway. at least i'm pragmatic about it.

lol...long time no see. i did consider the new x3 but bmw's now are priced higher and i can't find the difference to justify. x3 not bad but i wanted a new look is all.

those are at the other house in dallas...the gallardo was sold a while ago. only the cali and lp-640 remains. lp-640's side sills, front lip and rear valence got wrapped with flat black. aventador is on order and waiting for delivery...takes months.

now I'm jelly...

so file a complaint with mods so they can ban me for life. is there an audi section? fuck if i know.

^^^ long time no see too. boy i leave for a while and duck in then you guys all come out of the woodwork ;-) how goes it?

so let me see...the only audis that are still based on vw are: a4, a6 and q7 (tourag/cayenne). q5 is audi's own chassis and so is s5.

so let me see...have you driven the s5 with sport rear differential? i guess not so you won't know what it feels to drift the rear ass now would you?

understeer like a pig? like i give a shit. these are daily driven cars so let me put it this way - yes, audi quattro's are known for understeer. so...

a) q5 is for carrying dogs...do you think my 2 big standard poodles give a shit about understeer?

b) a4 is for guests and family who visits...do you think i give a shit if they know what understeer is?

180hp inline 4??? boy you really need to do your homework son. the a4's 2.0L turbo 4 is smooth as silk and performs like a v6 with 29 mpg. that's all i need to get grocery.

http://models.audiusa.com/a4-sedan

[h=2]Audi A4 2.0 TFSI®[/h]
MPG:22 city / 30 hwy / 25 combSeating:5HP:211 hp @ 4300-6000 RPMTorque:258 lb-ft. @ 1500-4200 RPM0-60:6.5 sec.

LOL @ jelly haters getting pwned. I didn't think it was still popular to hate on VW; I thought everyone had realized VAG's supremacy. You made great choices. My step dad just took delivery of a brand new s5 and it definitely is a super fun car, although it's a cab so it has the supercharged v6. Too bad we can't get sports diff here :(

Not sure if mad or just.... nah, i guess you're mad.

Hey guys ! I just bought 2 new houses, 1 condo in florida, 1 condo in spain, 3 cars for visitors, hired one goofy dumbass to walk the dogs twice a day, got my new lambo on the way (ordered, it takes months...u know...) 2 washing machines, 3 dishwashers, a private jet and tons of stock options that will get me even richer in no time !

U jelly ? If so i will post arroguant replies. kthxbye ! :)

*whogivesf

Looks like we pissed off the rich kid.

A4, A5, S5, it is all the same chassis under there with minor tweaks. The A5 is a very nice design but don't say that dynamically it matches a BMW 3 series which remains the benchmark car. I would expect more knwowledge from someone which such high-end performance cars.

Have fun with your toys. By the way, should have gotten a RR for the dogs, that is much classier...

ok i just realized i didn't do the reply with quote shit. damnit dannyITR...why you have to change the site every 6 mos or a year when i do pop in??? ;-) my posts are all messed up now. oh well.

let's see...your join date is 2009. ok i'll forgive you. mad? hahaha...hardly. you have no idea.

Not sure if mad or just.... nah, i guess you're mad.

Hey guys ! I just bought 2 new houses, 1 condo in florida, 1 condo in spain, 3 cars for visitors, hired one goofy dumbass to walk the dogs twice a day, got my new lambo on the way (ordered, it takes months...u know...) 2 washing machines, 3 dishwashers, a private jet and tons of stock options that will get me even richer in no time !

U jelly ? If so i will post arroguant replies. kthxbye ! :)

*whogivesf

right...and you know. ok, thank you einstein. you sound like a typical bmw snob, probably your 1st bmw if i guess right.

i have a 2010 bmw 535i m sport that i drive daily...just so you know. like i said i've had 7 bmws already. gets boring after awhile you know?

Looks like we pissed off the rich kid.

A4, A5, S5, it is all the same chassis under there with minor tweaks. The A5 is a very nice design but don't say that dynamically it matches a BMW 3 series which remains the benchmark car. I would expect more knwowledge from someone which such high-end performance cars.

Have fun with your toys. By the way, should have gotten a RR for the dogs, that is much classier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back