If you don't get your hair cut by a black barber

The barbershop I go to is mostly run by latinos !
Same thing, perfect fade, they line you up with a straight razor, do your beard and charge you like 10 $
Only difference is your gonna have either soccer on tv or reggaeton playing most of the time!

Lol I just got my haircut yesterday, but I'll give it a try in a couple weeks since my hair grows fast as fuck.

they're currently at a temporary location,

16400 boulevard Gouin O, Saint-Genevieve, H9H 1E1

J'ai été la 2 fois! très bon service mais je crois que sa pris 1h 30 (assis sur la chaise) je crois il as passé 45 minutes sur les favoris!! mais c'était très bien fait et a côté de chez!

you're doing it so so wrong.

Today was my second time at Quality cuts, never going back anywhere else. The brothers there fade your hair so right it blows my mind.

Goods:

Interesting conversation with nigs
Guys are dedicated to what they do
Rap music playing in the background (mirin)
The fade is FLAWLESS
The beard is IMPECCABLE
The cut is SCULPTED

Bads:

none lol

If you're getting your haircut from Guyslaine that lives in a triplex basement, invest 5$ more and go get a real haircut.

Will post pics of fade later.

barber-shop-pole.jpg

You do know that there's only 1 black guy, and he's the owner? All the other barbers are of different nationalities.

But yeah, best place for cut. Pretty sure I told you gaise to go there...

I'll do that when I'll be living downtown, cause right now, I won't do 30 min of driving to go get my hair cut. I prefer getting a girl with big boobs right in front of me.

J'ai été la 2 fois! très bon service mais je crois que sa pris 1h 30 (assis sur la chaise) je crois il as passé 45 minutes sur les favoris!! mais c'était très bien fait et a côté de chez!

They take their time for everyone, unless you tell them you're in a rush. Of you have no appointment, expect to sit down for a while.

If you did have an appointment, just tell them you gotta be out for a certain time. They're really good guys, and will understand.

It's just that they're super busy, and haters burned their original spot. New temp spot is cramped, and I'm sure it's not as easy for them to work.

got it for free, my gf doing it. Pretty good + its free. And i get extra tits rubbing in bonus

Back