Quebec Cops have a nothing to do this days !!!

SRB-TEAM

Quebec Cops have a nothing to do this days !!! 0 corruption , everyone respect they turn signals , no body smoke weed , no fights , no drama . so why not to give some shit to the dude *tu**tu*

Bravooooo !!!! J espere que vous etes satisfait de votre job !!!!

From Facebook: -----https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201151569051914

Please share this video. I was stopped for an illegal exhaust while getting out of my car in the driveway of my home. I told the Police officer he was not allowed to step on my property or to touch my car without a police warrant, I told him 3 times he was not welcomed on my property without a warrant. I called another unit by 911 to have 2 more witnesses because the officer was alone and I found his reasoning was totally unjustifiable. I refused to give him my papers until the other unit arrived. I asked the other officers if they thought what the ticketing officer was doing was acceptable, they both said they couldn't comment on the situation. I collected both their badge numbers and names to serve as witnesses in court. I have pictures of the abuse, I have 2 videos of the abuse and I am empowered to get this story visible to as many possible people as there are in the car community. Please share this video to expose this type of unbelievable injustice. I was told that if I went inside of my house to get a cigarette I would be arrested, be placed in cuffs and put in the back seat of the cruiser after I told the police officers to step off of my property, 3 times i told them they were unwelcomed without a warrent!! I was stark raging mad, never could I believe something like this would happen. Share share share get this story exposed!!!!

south shore gonna south shore.

The worst precincts in the greater montreal area.

3 officers for 150$ exhaust ticket. tax dollars at work.

I had only 1 officer show up when I caught a woman slam her brakes, slide her car and stop 1 foot from a mother and child crossing the street at a stop sign.

Woman was whacked out of her mind. Like cocaine and alcohol whacked out of her mind. Driving between two lanes. Driving through stop signs. Eyes closing. In the middle of the fucking day. Followed her all the way to her house and only one cop arrived which said there was no point to go anymore....

Justice at its best.

You sure it wasn't the guys neighbours that were complaining? Dont him and his bro have like 2-4 modded cars total.

Either way they're both on the forum, they'll shed light.

J'aimerais voir les autres vidéos cités dans la description.

De toute façon, maintenant on peut supposer que tous les vrais criminels sont à l'abris si cette force policière ne sert qu'à ça: du CSR et de la circulation.

Saw this on another MR members wall on fb, disgusting.

I can understand that having a loud exhaust might warrant a warning and/or inspection but this is ridiculous. Who he is to decide whether or not it's ticket-able, he's using his "judgement" and a few photos? No. It needs to be done be a decible meter and by measuring the emissions at a certified garage not by Jean-guy having a power trip.

And the english french debate/anger...jesus I hate this province. It's the citizens right to have it explained to him in his native tongue.

Ya, and I'll be adding another video of the "interception" soon. The police car lights never even came on once.

I don't think it was our neibours, they should know better.

This is ridiculous.
I'm not sure what the Kebek regulations are, but here in Ontario an officer can't touch your car like that. They have a decibel meter they can take readings of, but if they want to touch your car like that they need somebody from the MTO ( Ministry of Transportation of Ontario) to do the inspection. The cop isn't a mechanic, for all you know he could have damaged the vehicle.

On the bright side it could have been worse and I hope this get's fought properly

Je comprend pas pourquoi ils ne sont pas partit s'ils n'avait pas de mandat?

Messemble que c'est pas mal illégal d'appliqué le CSR sur un terrain privé sans mandat?!

Ça devrait être ultra easy à gagné si jamais c'est vraiment ça qui est arrivé.

Why the stupid ass is crying about it? He probably, like all kids in residantial areas, WOT is POS with a fart can ...

You got a fart can, it's illegal, everybody knows it ... just STFU already

And about the cops in his driveway? who cares, he would have got it anyway if they could have been faster ...

We have his side of the story ... he will never say if he drove fast to get to his house before the cops ... say if he was destroying his quiet neighborhood like all ti-coune ...

Why the stupid ass is crying about it? He probably, like all kids in residantial areas, WOT is POS with a fart can ...

And about the cops in his driveway? who cares, he would have got it anyway if they could have been faster ...

We have his side of the story ... he will never say if he drove fast to get to his house before the cops ... say if he was destroying his quiet neighborhood like all ti-coune ...

i dont see any fart can in video . :dunno:

Sans vouloir prendre du bord du policier pcq c chien ... Il ta pogner a rouler dans la rue , il ta vue dans la rue , il ta entendu dans la rue , ta juste eu le temps de rentrer dans ton driveway avant que il te colle donc il as le droit .
Ton muffler est baffle p-e mais si ta pu de cat ni de reso ... lol c courir apres le trouble un peux non ?
Bref drama plus que autre chose , consteste mais base toi pas sur le fait que il as fait sa sans mandat chez vous pcq c sur tu gagne pas avec sa ;)

fart can/ stealth exhaust/ cat delete etc. etc. etc.

The guy's making noise, so it's the same ...

Yet how often do you see a group of Harley's pulled over because of their stupidly loud obnoxious exhausts? I see your point, however I live on a main road and will take a loud car or truck any day over a group - or even a single - harley motorcycle.

Yet how often do you see a group of Harley's pulled over because of their stupidly loud obnoxious exhausts? I see your point, however I live on a main road and will take a loud car or truck any day over a group - or even a single - harley motorcycle.

dont worry they get tickets to .. they dont go on internet to wine about it , they pay , and go back on the road .

You are very misinformed.
Lets say the first cop is Cop #1
the other 2 that were just standing there are Cop #2/3

The car had pulled into the driveway the cop was following, at no point did Cop #1 put his lights on, as he was walking by to go in the house the cop called him over and told him he had an illegal exhaust. At no point was he pulled over.

The ticket is crap and is irrelevant to the story completely. However as shown in the video the stick test does show that the exhaust is not flow through.

Cop #1 is told that he is not welcome on the property. Cop #1 told him that it does not matter that he was on private property as he saw the exhaust as he was driving on a public road. Cop #2/3 were called to judge the situation, to see if the inspection that was about to happen was legal. Officer #1 said that the owner of the car would be arrested if he were to go in the house. The three cops cornered him and threatened to arrest him if he did not comply to the inspection.

Cop #2/3 refused to comment on the legal actions of what Cop #1 is doing.

This is not a typical exhaust ticket. It clearly demonstrates the fact that cops feel that they can violate any rights they want.

Because we all know that an old 160 hp automatic Volvo is high on the list this weekend of major problems to deal with, way more of a problem than drinking and driving on St Jean weekend.

Back